Buddy x Kaytranada - Ocean & Montana (EP) (2017)

• i am OTHER signee Buddy collaborated with Soulection artist Kaytranada for an EP titled ‘Ocean & Montana’. The first single is titled ‘Find Me’ and is now available on iTunes, check out the Official Video below and peep the rest of the EP.

• Can someone hook me up with his neptunes tracks like staircases etc. Lost all my music

• Kinda heartbreaking what happened to all these IAmOther kids (Bernal, Leah Labelle, Maxine Ashley, Buddy). Somehow Cris Cab managed to be the most successful out of all of them with that Liar Liar song that rode P's 2013-2014 momentum.

But still man. These guys probably all had high ass hopes and shit.

• Staff

@Playahater said in Buddy – “Find Me”:

Kinda heartbreaking what happened to all these IAmOther kids (Bernal, Leah Labelle, Maxine Ashley, Buddy). Somehow Cris Cab managed to be the most successful out of all of them with that Liar Liar song that rode P's 2013-2014 momentum.

Dude - buddy is releasing an EP with Kaytranada... That's not heartbreaking that's amazing

• @Mavis I Donno who that is what has she made that bumps

• @Playahater said in Buddy – “Find Me”:

@Mavis I Donno who that is what has she made that bumps

he has many many jams
    starting with the internet
    he hass

• Staff

@Mavis I Donno who that is what has she made that bumps

I thought you Canadians stuck together.

• Staff

I prefer "Shine".

• @Mavis nah there's too much talent here to keep up with.

Gotta make something that knocks before you get on the national radar.

• Staff

@Mavis nah there's too much talent here to keep up with.

Gotta make something that knocks before you get on the national radar.

Yeah true, Canadian national radio is always late to international trends

• @Mavis 😌

• @Playahater said in Buddy - Find Me (Kaytranada) (17'):

Kinda heartbreaking what happened to all these IAmOther kids (Bernal, Leah Labelle, Maxine Ashley, Buddy). Somehow Cris Cab managed to be the most successful out of all of them with that Liar Liar song that rode P's 2013-2014 momentum.

Not gonna lie, IAmOther was a disaster. I'm happy to see Buddy working with Kaytranada but it seemed like they gave up on all of the female signees way too early.

• Staff

@Pushamalicious-T said in Buddy - Find Me (Kaytranada) (17'):

@Playahater said in Buddy - Find Me (Kaytranada) (17'):

Not gonna lie, IAmOther was a disaster. I'm happy to see Buddy working with Kaytranada but it seemed like they gave up on all of the female signees way too early.

I agree. I'd love to work at I Am Other and dedicate my time purely to developing their roster. Do they have someone that does that? It doesn't feel like they do.

Bia is doing pretty well - she's on tour with Ariana, she's a model for G-Star, she raked hundreds of thousands of $ from "Safari" and the producer line up on her album is crazy <~ but the whole reason for that is because she has famlay and Shae developing her. All of their artists deserve that level of support.

• @Mavis Leah Labelle was just caught up in a very bad label situation. I Am Other were ready to release her whenever but Epic and So So Def were a completely different thing. Jermaine and LA dragged their feet so much. Pharrell and his team were the ones taking her around to press junkets, magazines, and getting her music out there. I believe they were the ones that funded both of her videos too.

• yeah man! Its Star Trak all over again lol

but the one that I most feel sad for is Maxine! She has gems and mojo, man! I feel like she was an original artist. Like she can bring something new to the pop music and shit.
    I am glad for BIA most cause of Fam Lay, not gonna lie. I dont know why, but I dont like her attitude. It feels... forced

• @Rafito Im glad Fam is with Bia. look forward to incredible music from her.
    Kap-g is doing well, idk if he still IamOther though...
    maxine is the person I was looking forward to most of all. they had a very fresh line up of great talent just they didn't pan out for whatever reason but they were all still very young and still have time ahead of them. most artists don't get mainstream until their late twenties early 30s. buddy was...17 or 28 when he signed with IamOther. he has so much more time and room for growth. all of them, its not over for them yet

• Love Or Something sounds like The Neptunes made it

• Admin

• Staff

I've already played World of Wonder at least 20 times

• @Mavis At first I didn't feel it, now it's my favorite

• Staff

@Borsboom said in Buddy - Find Me (Kaytranada) (17'):

@Mavis At first I didn't feel it, now it's my favorite

That's exactly what happened to me too

Looks like your connection to Buddy x Kaytranada - Ocean & Montana (EP) (2017) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.