The Neptunes & Timbaland Collection

• I'm a bit busy in fact (2 children - 4 years and 9 months !) + my job; but late in the night, I checked the site and tried to compare the maxi/CDS/MCD/12" I got and what is available.
    There're obviously some good "rarities" :)
    And I have to check my vinyls (that is what I have the more) too & some LP's (like the "ISO advance" x2- digital & instrumental versions)

This window is still open on my computer : I'll let you know how I can give my help by this way

See ya

• This project is so BIG and i'm glad i've met some people who care to have "The Neptunes" stuff in lossless! THX

@G i've bought some new Vinyls from the list. Never stop!

• This is a list I've done about 2 years (all vinyls 12")
    Since, I've bought new things indeed but it'll gve an idea...

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65784714/Mandrakke - Neptunes 12'' Playlist.txt - Bloc-notes.pdf)

• @Mandrakke said:

This is a list I've done about 2 years (all vinyls 12")
    Since, I've bought new things indeed but it'll gve an idea...

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65784714/Mandrakke - Neptunes 12'' Playlist.txt - Bloc-notes.pdf)

nice. do you have a way of ripping some of these?

• 2 Technics MKII, with ORTOFON and a good mixer GEMINI EX-26 :)
    My computer and WAVELAB

I've ripped most of them

• @Mandrakke said:

2 Technics MKII, with ORTOFON and a good mixer GEMINI EX-26 :)
    My computer and WAVELAB

I've ripped most of them

neat. i'll be in the irc the rest of the week. join me there please.

• how can we donate?

• What's the name of the timbaland song at the 03.13 mark? Sounds extremely fiya. Ps: Im still patiently waiting till any of you amazing guys leak the Timbaland discography tho.

• @menamearenick said:

how can we donate?

I'd like to know that too.

• This is all hype! I also am saddened that they actually never made an official Midnight Hour Instrumental. That song takes me back to my early high school years, especially when I saw the making of it, that's how I found out about it. That song is a true gem!

• Wow, this is amazing. I have HQ (AAC 320) versions of most of these already but these sound especially good. That WAV really makes a difference

• Hey what happened to this??

Looks like your connection to The Neptunes & Timbaland Collection was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.