Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy (2017), [Enjoy Right Now, Today feat. Pharrell (17')]

• Staff

Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy (2017)
    25273326a4a31f7384b63ad91f7ffc58fca502cc.jpg
    01 - Foreword feat. Rex Orange County
    02 - Where This Flower Blooms feat. Frank Ocean
    03 - Sometimes... (Interlude)
    04 - See You Again feat. Kali Uchis
    05 - Who Dat Boy feat. A$AP Rocky
    06 - Pothole feat. Jaden Smith
    07 - Garden Shed feat. Estelle
    08 - Boredom feat. Rex Orange County, Corinne Bailey Rae & Anna Of The North
    09 - I Ain't Got Time!
    10 - 911 - Mr. Lonely feat. Steve Lacy & Frank Ocean
    11 - Droppin' Seeds feat. Lil' Wayne (Interlude)
    12 - November feat. Jasper Dolphin & Lionel Boyce
    13 - Glitter
    14 - Enjoy Right Now, Today feat. Pharrell
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/who-dat-boy/id1254572564?i=1254572574

Tyler, The Creator - Enjoy Right Now, Today feat. Pharrell (17')

Tyler, The Creator - Who Dat Boy (Official Video) (2017)

Yo. I know we don't support leaks but there's 3 tracks out officially on Apple Music. What do people think?

• 911 reminds me of Matt a lot, Steve on there was the icing on the cake. especially that nod to the Gap Band on the bridge. intentional or not, i love 'Mr Lonely', it reminds me of like music you'd hear on the start-up menu of an old game.

Boredom is pretty cool, I really like the end more than the first part. But it's probably gonna grow on me like 'Who Dat Boy.'

Side note: It's cool to hear Steve, someone I look up to a lot alongside Frank Ocean on a track.

• After listening to Boredom and 911 last week, I am pretty content that this will be his best project to date. I am holding out until the 21st. Great work u sick fuck @BabyMilo

• found the leak on soulseek and gave it a listen. easily most enjoyable set of songs i've heard from tyler. only song i don't like is who dat boy

• I heard the leak. Cant deny it. Sonically the album is flawless! I think 3 songs made me cry a lil bit cause the sounds were crazy good! Even how he badly edited the soundson pourpose is dope af.
    My fav so far is Garden Shed and the last one with P

• I like who dat boy but imo didnt really fit with the rest of the songs. One of my favs from tyler, really pretty stuff on here and his bars are great. Tyler singing more is really dope to me too, bravo

• @Plaxxx said in Scum fuck flower boy:

I like who dat boy but imo didnt really fit with the rest of the songs. One of my favs from tyler, really pretty stuff on here and his bars are great. Tyler singing more is really dope to me too, bravo

Yeaaahh! Almost forgot that! He finally singing withiut pitching his voice! Really dope!

• Staff

I like all the singing too. I feel like Matts album heavy influenced this record - especially 911 intro.

It's funny b/c P is on the album but none of us want to post it or even mention it exists until the official date haha.

Idc I had to listen to the leak. I'll still buy legally too

• I said fuck it and listened to the leak and personally, I loved it, I'm not gonna spoil or give any details other than that but I really liked it. Still gonna purchase that thang on CD too of course

• I need to find this somewhere ASAP

• I like the fact he sampled Amy Whinehouse on Mr. Lonely. That melody is sick.

• Admin

that lil wayne interlude is by p

• fantastic album. boredom is such an amazing song. i'm glad rex got to shine on this.

• Everyone that listened to the leak gotta buy the album at least twice idc

• Staff

@Mika said in Scum fuck flower boy:

Hmmm I don't think so, it sounds like it's just tyler using P's drum style. I haven't seen the he credits so I could be wrong.

P feature is:

Tyler, The Creator - Enjoy Right Now, Today feat. Pharrell

• @Mika really? I thought the album was all produced by T

• Staff

@Rafito said in Scum fuck flower boy:

@Mika really? I thought the album was all produced by T

Mika is losing his touch 😱😱😱

You're working too hard freakiii

• @Mika said in Scum fuck flower boy:

Produced by Pharrell? I know he's on the last song on the album. The last half of it.

• lmao man lock this thread up. people talking bout tearing up and shit, ya'll making it harder for me to hold out!! damn u @Mavis

• Admin

ive red months ago about that interlude with p & lil wayne

• @nikedragonboy
    Agreed, still gonna cop twice tho, for me n my twin bro

Looks like your connection to Tyler was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.]