Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15

• Admin

2559697294d287b483def12543f05f4ba96c32c6.jpg
    It’s been fifteen years since Justin Timberlake released his debut album ‘Justified’ which pretty much changed my life. I remember like it’s been yesterday, when the ‘Like I Love You’ video premiered on TRL and that beatswitch at the end with Pharrell and JT breakdancing that was the moment I knew The Neptunes will be my passion and thinking of that video just made me realize that Justin and Pharrell were pretty much my role models the whole time.

2559610563cd27f2269fb9708e43d20f6f9a098f.jpg
    The good old Neptunes days, everything they’ve touched turned to gold, and they made even Boyband’s sound awesome (Backstreet Boys included. That was the time when I couldn’t really admit that I have been listening to Justin Timberlake from *NSYNC and not get any bad comments about it, but I didn’t care about it that much. Back in the day as yall know, we had our mIRC chat room where we were sharing our Neptunes Sound with each other and IRC was also the place for various Scene Group Rips such as ‘RNS’ and ‘RNS’ was like the top knotch of all release Groups releasing only quality material.

255969778bdc0692ee5b31727ddf5cbde5768ce6.jpg
    We’ve just heard the first time ‘Like I Love You’ live at the MTV Awards back in August 29 2002 and luckily we had one of the members from the ‘RNS’ group in the chatroom (who is also a big Neptunes Fan) in which he leaked the single for us. Two weeks later the whole album leaked with 7 Neptunes Tracks and Four Timbaland Tracks including one Underdogs production. You can ask any Neptune Fan what does ‘Justified’ mean to him and how important that album is for The Neptunes. It changed both of their careers for the best. Later that month Pharrell also releaved that all of the songs were written and inspired for Michael Jacksons’s album Invincible which MJ’s management declined the tune, and I’m pretty glad they did.

255961039806f761ce4257509e3fe8d0e9079210.jpg
    The album earned Timberlake four Grammy Award nominations, including Album Of The Year, and Won the award for Best Pop Vocal Album. Justified debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart and sold 439,000 copies in its first week. It was certified three-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) denoting shipments of three million copies in the US. As of 2012, the album has sold over ten million copies worldwide. Four singles were released from Justified. The album's lead single, ‘Like I Love You’, peaked at number #11 on the US Billboard Hot 100, while two follow-up singles "Cry Me A River", and "Rock Your Body" peaked within the top-five on the chart.

25596107690f3b45724125b5799b8e456c08da34.jpg
    Justin Timberlake - Justified (Japan) (2002)
    01 - Señorita feat. Pharrell (The Neptunes)
    02 - Like I Love You feat. Clipse (The Neptunes)
    03 - (Oh No) What You Got (Timbaland)
    04 - Take It From Here (The Neptunes)
    05 - Cry Me A River feat. Timbaland (Timbaland, Scott Storch)
    06 - Rock Your Body feat. Vanessa Marquez (The Neptunes)
    07 - Nothin' Else (The Neptunes)
    08 - Last Night feat. Pharrell (The Neptunes)
    09 - Still On My Brain (The Underdogs)
    10 - (And She Said) Take Me Now feat. Janet Jackson (Timbaland, Scott Storch)
    11 - Right For Me feat. Bubba Sparxxx (Timbaland)
    12 - Let's Take A Ride (The Neptunes)
    13 - Never Again (Brian McKnight)
    14 - Worthy Of (Carvin & Ivan) (Bonus)
    15 - You're My Light (Why, When, How) (Bonus)
    16 - I'm Lovin' It feat. Vanessa Marquez (The Neptunes) (Bonus)
    Total Size: 99.06MB
    http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/ehmo6rOO/file.html

Justin Timberlake - The Making Of Justified (2002)
    01 - Pharrell Williams - Like I Love You (Demo) (The Neptunes)
    02 - Justin Timberlake - Don't Go (Horrible Woman) feat. Pharrell (The Neptunes)
    03 - Justin Timberlake - Vibe To This (The Underdogs)
    04 - Latrelle - Nothin' Else (Demo) (The Neptunes)
    05 - Pharrell Williams - The Drum Session feat. Justin Timberlake & Shae Haley
    06 - Justin Timberlake - Senorita feat. Pharrell (The Session) (The Neptunes)
    07 - Justin Timberlake - Take It From Here feat. Pharrell (The Session) (The Neptunes)
    08 - Justin Timberlake - Late (The Underdogs)
    09 - Justin Timberlake - Still On My Brain (The Session) (The Underdogs)
    10 - Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body feat. Pharrell (The Improvised Jam) (The Neptunes)
    11 - Justin Timberlake - Give It Up (My Baby) (The Underdogs)
    12 - Chad Hugo - Last Night feat. Justin Timberlake (The Session) (The Neptunes)
    13 - Justin Timberlake - Fallin' feat. Pharrell (Alicia Keys Cover)
    14 - Justin Timberlake - I Just Wanted You To Know
    15 - Chad Hugo - Those Were The Days feat. Justin Timberlake & Melissa
    16 - Justin Timberlake - Let's Take A Ride (DJ Freakiii Remix) (Bonus)
    Total Size: 157.15MB
    http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/rzUM330K/file.html

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You (October 14, 2002)

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River (November 25, 2002)

Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body (April 8, 2003)

Justin Timberlake – Señorita (July 8, 2003)

255961045af2573e1f92523ef2d4b8b283bc3253.jpg

255961012d4f6349a555d5e7f6ae99c3aeff7ee1.jpg

25596102910e92031e05e774a0877ef54c2b4142.jpg

25596100eb5d11108898fb61e15ed1764577451c.jpg

25596099788a0e9895dcf6cc14513be8bc20c08a.jpg

25596086d2838d28775dd0093e0710b29546d68e.jpg

255960877689cabec04f161afea16945a0040b80.jpg

2559608893674940a8a69ab17c2629af41fcf365.jpg

Justin Timberlake - The Making Of Justified (2002)
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/pdqApjANDZg?list=PL3SA33UPC9K6RxqXG-2lH_2yHrLAxKvve

• Preety much all u said is in my heart! I just wish we all can be at one room listening to this album and talk about everything it did to us. Thanks Mika and all of you in here. And all the people from pharrell forum and star trak forum. You are a part of my life.

• The album that started it all for me. My love for The Neptunes and music.

• Staff

So many great things i love about this album. First of all it’s an amazing album musically - but also it’s the first and only time The Neptunes intentionally tried to ditch their sound and their name. Going under the more serious title of “Williams & Hugo” in all the credits and press material. Like this was a different side of them and the whole concept was cool as shit to me. And in a way they were right, because i havent heard them do anything like it since.

• I cant wait till i get back home lol

• This is hands down my favorite RnB album, ever. Still gets constant spins throughout my week. So many periods in my life were shaped and formed from this body of work. Watching those behind the scenes DVDs were the best.

• number 3 in my top 5 albums

• @Mavis they kinda tried to replicate that concept with R&G imo, don't you agree?

• I thought we were supposed to be getting a new Justin album prod. by the neps soon...

• Staff

@mr_novalike said in Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15:

I thought we were supposed to be getting a new Justin album prod. by the neps soon...

We are! Not entirely Neptunes though.

• @Mavis said in Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15:

@mr_novalike said in Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15:

I thought we were supposed to be getting a new Justin album prod. by the neps soon...

We are! Not entirely Neptunes though.

Ok good to know its still on. I just remembered it while reading this thread.

• I noticed that 'Nothin Else' strangely sounds like Nintendo Wii music....which is odd because this album was released before the Wii was out....maybe P had an early console lol

• I am placing all of my prayers into this project. I'm scared for the NERD project, so I will project all of my happiness towards this, instead. Lol

• Staff

lol P said the JT album isn’t RnB

• @Mavis if they are songs anywhere close to "Brand New" type vibe, I'd say those are more pop / soul rnb weird type of MJ "Rock With You" type formula. I'm down with that if that's what they're doing. I'm not concerned either way, I'm sure it'll be crazy with JT runs and chords galore.

• @mr_novalike bro idk if you're tweaking or just messing around but chads the one that played those bossa chords on nothin else and didn't the wii come out in like '05 '06?

• @Rafael-Arana said in Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15:

@mr_novalike bro idk if you're tweaking or just messing around but chads the one that played those bossa chords on nothin else and didn't the wii come out in like '05 '06?

You literally repeated what I said with the exception of chad playing the chords 😂

• @mr_novalike nah the wii part was pretty retarded LOL

• @mr_novalike said in Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15:

@Rafael-Arana said in Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15:

@mr_novalike bro idk if you're tweaking or just messing around but chads the one that played those bossa chords on nothin else and didn't the wii come out in like '05 '06?

You literally repeated what I said with the exception of chad playing the chords 😂

@Rafael-Arana again, you stated exactly what i was trying to say in the first place. Youre making it worse. lets move on bro lol

• this and wanderland - neptunes at their peak - never reached that level of complexity in terms of instrumentation again - you can hear the effort they put in it - nothin else and take it from here are benchmarks in their body of work.. damn i even love the timberland tracks - they had this unique chemistry.. one of the few albums you can hear all the way through..i wish they could do this again somehow ..

Looks like your connection to Celebrating ‘Justified’ 15 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.