Whats Your Favorite Pharrell Clap/Snare?

• I always wondered what yall favorite Pharrell clap/snare is?

My favorite is personally the clap he been using throughout the 2006-2009 era that you can hear on So Ambitious, Beat Goes On. That accoustic clap or whatever it is is super tight lol

Second favourite is the exlusive 08 distorted clap which you can hear at "Fresh Out The Oven" and Clipse's "I'm Good"

Last but not least I love his plain disco clap that he's been using since '12 and I'm sure we gonna hear that clap a lot on MOTW too.

What are yall favorite Pharrell Clap/snares?

• The clap and snare combination he used in GIRL and BUSH. It is by far the cleanest phase of his production career even though it's not his best.

• The snare on Inside of Clouds, Good Kid and Really Raw is heaven

I think it’s been used on more songs but those three definitely stand out

• @Playahater Pharrell used a brush kit for those sounds. I love them too.

• @ECHLN said in Whats Your Favorite Pharrell Clap/Snare?:

The clap and snare combination he used in GIRL and BUSH. It is by far the cleanest phase of his production career even though it's not his best.

I think you are reffering to the "disco clap/snare" that you can hear since Leah Labelle / J Hudsons' I can't Descibe. Def one of my fav claps of P

• @lord_willin yes. That.

• The snare/clap/rimshot combo on pass the courvoisier will forever be my favourite and a game changer. Every super producer started using the snare clap combo from that point

• The one he used on the Cool Kids record Get Right has been a recent favorite.

• Staff

On “let’s take a ride” where it’s a snare mixed with a clap mixed with a voice and a mad reverb

• I still Love U is probably one of my favorites where the Clap is super prominent.

• P's drums generally sound like shit since Chad left

• where chad go? he there lol

• my favorite snare as to be the 99-early 00s
    been listening to kelis first album and it hits so hard.
    i like his brush snares and his percussion snares are tight (like the one in what happened to that boy)
    mr.me too

Looks like your connection to Whats Your Favorite Pharrell Clap/Snare? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.