Reggie Volume - Roses (just an idea)

• Been sitting on this for a minute and I'm thinking about putting it on a beat tape.

• @ReggieVolume

Bro, that melody is amazingly beautiful!!

but id change the (Dark Child-Timbo '00 Style) drum / bass pattern progression for smth a bit more complicated (sorta "Alright") type drum pattern

(but dont get me wrong, thats your idea so im just sayin my opinion)

That stuff is really so smooth!!

If its a lounge type stuff.. id keep everything on its positions
    If more of a hip-hop, id change the Drum / Bass sections

• Staff

@Andrew said in Reggie Volume - Roses (just an idea):

@ReggieVolume

Bro, that melody is amazingly beautiful!!

but id change the (Dark Child-Timbo '00 Style) drum pattern progression for smth a bit more complicated (sorta "Alright") type drum pattern

(but dont get me wrong, thats your idea so im just sayin my opinion)

That stuff is really so smooth!!

If its a lounge type stuff.. id keep everything on its positions
    If more of a hip-hop, id change the Drum sections

Yo this dude is a voting member of the grammy’s/recording academy and you’re telling him how to produce 😭

Nice work Reggie. I like how stark it is. This is a weird description but to me it sounds like what would happen if Thom Yorke tried to produce something for Andre 3000/Frank

• This is dope fam

• @Mavis

why should i care who is this young man, Aaron, when it comes to my own opinion?)) Im sure Reggie would take it all clear!) Thank you tho!)

• really dope beat I like this

• Admin

you definitely should release a beat tape

• @ReggieVolume why so nasty broooo! Too nastyyyyyyyyy <3

• Clean mane!!

• @Andrew Thanks man! You're good lol I definitely intend on keeping it with the lounge feel. I've sent it out to a couple of artists just to see if they dig it enough to take it off my hands. The only way I'll feel a need to flip the feel on it is if any of those artists need me to make tweaks for their approach to the beat.

• @Mavis lol I didn't take it that way I do appreciate it tho. I really fuck with your description of the idea. I didn't even think about that. Frank and Andre 3000 would definitely sound sick over this.

• @reggie lad, that shit is amazing! great work on the 808 and the drums as well. This type of complexity is defo something I'm aiming for!

• yoo how did I miss this! dope bro!

• @ReggieVolume Dream of the mystic rhodes?

Looks like your connection to Reggie Volume - Roses (just an idea) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.