Tasha & Vanessa talk about Star Trak

• Staff

I stumbled across this article. It’s Vanessa and Tasha talking about their time at Star Trak

http://remezcla.com/features/music/affair-latina-rb-girl-group-profile/

It’s 11months old, so I apologise if it’s been posted before. I’d never seen it. It’s interesting what happened behind the scenes and also sad how neither of them stayed in touch with Pharrell since leaving their deals (and Vanessa says she couldn’t talk to him even while she was on the label).

• very interesting article. i guess Pharrell was just too busy for his own ideas and visions. really sad when your own artist cannot reach out to you unless you go through label officials

• Why is it do you think that P doesn’t handle his own artists very well?

• @Pushamalicious-T artists in general shouldn't be managing artists. It just doesn't work most of the time

• Wonder if this ties in with that whole Nore interview a while back when he said something about how it was scary to know P in 2006.

The guy couldn’t even be reached by his own artists

• @Playahater you got a link?

• man! it is really heartbreaking =\

someone knows if them still do music or something?

• Staff

@Playahater said in Tasha & Vanessa talk about Star Trak:

Wonder if this ties in with that whole Nore interview a while back when he said something about how it was scary to know P in 2006.

The guy couldn’t even be reached by his own artists

Loooool nore is a psycho though. Remember when he said Pharrell was gay and tried to start beef with him? All because P didn’t seem interested in a studio session or something. Nore is nuts

• Staff

@Rafito said in Tasha & Vanessa talk about Star Trak:

man! it is really heartbreaking =\

someone knows if them still do music or something?

Vanessa still makes music and records in a studio in LA every week. Last year I introduced her to some people in the music industry that are fans of hers, I also tried to reintroduce her to Chad via Dan Biltmore, she was super excited but unfortunately none of that led anywhere past the initial introductions (and reintroductions) b/c everyone was so busy and it lost steam

Looks like your connection to Tasha & Vanessa talk about Star Trak was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.