RED ROSE PANIC "RUN" DEBUT VISUAL

• What's good everyone..

Just wanted to share my Band's debut video with you all, entitled "RUN!" - I've escaped the solo scene for some time now, and have been working on this project for over a year.

I'm actually not sure how to embed video on here, took me a while to actually figure out how to post a topic, lol.

Anyway, like & share and feedback is greatly appreciated!

run logo.jpg

• very dope matic!!

• really enjoyed it matic - good job!!

• @HISE @superjdoug thanks guys! really means a lot! I wish this site was like the old days lol

• dope man! your releasing an album soon also?

• Cool visual

• @jrcd30000 thanks homie!

@FlowHightide said:

dope man! your releasing an album soon also?

Yeah, our ep is fully finished and mastered. Working on some upcoming dates to drop, I'll def be in touch with you guys, when I do.

• Cool song, digging it a lot

• This is amazing and better than a lot of metal i've heard. That bass player killed it as well. The whole sound is different and fresh. Lyrics on point i might add. I'd like to hear some ballads/slower songs too if that is a possibility.

• @3000 thanks man! A lot more soon!

@mr_novalike said:

This is amazing and better than a lot of metal i've heard. That bass player killed it as well. The whole sound is different and fresh. Lyrics on point i might add. I'd like to hear some ballads/slower songs too if that is a possibility.

Thanks a lot! All the parts were separately played by top musicians we've assembled from around my city for our band. Our Bass player Cody is amazing, glad you were able to spot out those bass riffs! But yeah man, we've got some slower stuff on our ep, as well. All our stuff isn't as rock-oriented as this, but this is just something we want to have people expect out of us. Like such as the energy we exude when performing and whatnot. but thanks again for all the feedback! really trying to push this video hard! this band has been a project i've been working on for a year or so now, glad to see things really come to fruition.

• @matic_touch said:

@3000 thanks man! A lot more soon!

@mr_novalike said:

This is amazing and better than a lot of metal i've heard. That bass player killed it as well. The whole sound is different and fresh. Lyrics on point i might add. I'd like to hear some ballads/slower songs too if that is a possibility.

Thanks a lot! All the parts were separately played by top musicians we've assembled from around my city for our band. Our Bass player Cody is amazing, glad you were able to spot out those bass riffs! But yeah man, we've got some slower stuff on our ep, as well. All our stuff isn't as rock-oriented as this, but this is just something we want to have people expect out of us. Like such as the energy we exude when performing and whatnot. but thanks again for all the feedback! really trying to push this video hard! this band has been a project i've been working on for a year or so now, glad to see things really come to fruition.

No problem man. I'm sure you will post the EP on here and I will be sure to check it out when it comes out! It's refreshing to hear something new and different. I had a thought that the album/EP would be like an edgy N.E.R.D/Mint Condition type of project but then again, I don't want to put artists in a box or be so assuming. Anyway, you are definitely heading in the right direction. Can't wait to hear the EP.

• @matic_touch will you be letting anyone remix any of your tracks?

• @mr_novalike Thanks! I'll def have the EP on here ASAP, lol. There's definitely some N.E.R.D influence, some daft punk influence, some 90s RnB influential shit, and some new wave late 80s rock/ synth pop type of feels. We are really working hard, and still new to this "being official" type of stuff. Just hoping the right eyes/ ears catch us!

@superjdoug said:

@matic_touch will you be letting anyone remix any of your tracks?

Yes! Would be a dope to have something like that, especially in rotation on sound clouds and ish.

• @matic_touch said:

@mr_novalike Thanks! I'll def have the EP on here ASAP, lol. There's definitely some N.E.R.D influence, some daft punk influence, some 90s RnB influential shit, and some new wave late 80s rock/ synth pop type of feels. We are really working hard, and still new to this "being official" type of stuff. Just hoping the right eyes/ ears catch us!

@superjdoug said:

@matic_touch will you be letting anyone remix any of your tracks?

Yes! Would be a dope to have something like that, especially in rotation on sound clouds and ish.

You could easily have a WAVE of remixes if you did something like that. Though I don't know if it would be disrespectful to your musicians lol.

• @mr_novalike Lol! Well I actually originate and co-produce all the material, so as long as the music is good, that wouldn't be an issue.

Looks like your connection to RED ROSE PANIC "RUN" DEBUT VISUAL was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.