Favorite Artists The Neptunes Collab With

• Clipse, Jay Z, Kelis, Snoop

Excuse Me Miss and I Know are some of my favorite neptunes beats
    HHNF changed me (favorites are Mr. Me Too, Ride Around Shining, and Trill)
    Wanderland and Tasty are masterpieces
    R&G and BUSH were so dope and chill loved those albums
    Justified (Senorita, Like I Love You, Take It From Here, Last Night)

What are y'alls favorite neptunes collaborations?

• Staff

Britney Spears. She seems like she “gets” P. All of the songs her and the tunes have done together have been really unconventional - especially the OG Boys and Hooked On (Sugarfall)

• @Mavis the OG Boys has a dope ass beat

• @Mavis Dat bridge though...!!
    0_1526400427784_B61F3847-08BB-4446-8CE9-FAA3B0396DBA.jpeg

• @Mavis I so get what you mean mate! I'm craving for more collabs between brit-brit and P/Neptunes, even some unreleased shit would do me right now honestly!

• @KevinMorow bruh any new unreleased neptunes would be dope for all of us hahaha

• @Mavis underrated post. Britney on Sugar Fall, Why Should I be Sad, and I actually prefer the Co-Ed version of Boys lol -- but yeah those songs are amazing.

I think The Neptunes and Fabolous, Jadakiss, Snoop and of course Usher are always solid. Of course Jay-Z and Clipse and Kelis, but that goes without saying.

• @matic_touch I’ve been listening to the Neptune’s songs produced by Jadakiss a lot

• @matic_touch Young & Sexy by Fabolous too that shit is so tight

• @xacbeats Young & Sexy is soooo amazing, paired w/ Don't Stop w/ Beanie and Snoop and Let's Get Blown are all such a great vibe. I always see shades of greyish blue when I think about those songs.

• Beyonce x Neptunes stuff are pretty good.
    'My First Time' is still my shit

• Many great ones already mentioned. I'll add Latrelle, Kenna, Beenie Man and Busta Rhymes.

• @KoJo Kitty Kat my favorite Beyoncé song

• @matic_touch don't stop forreal one of my favorite neptune beats

• @rob As I Come Back my favorite Neptunes/Busta song

• I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan of Tyga, but this is really a classic -- I used to have this on repeat all day

• @matic_touch same this beat slaps

• @matic_touch That lead synth melody is so good, This was definitely a joint I really liked back when it dropped.

• The whole Gloria Estefan project. Judging from the music they cooked, they really had good chemistry.

On the other hand, Madonna's whole project with the Neptunes could have been much better, but that's because P had the worst possible chemistry with Madonna. Still like all versions of Beat Goes On though.

I think the Chemistry The Neptunes have in the session actually plays a major role if the records turn out to be a fan favorite.

• Staff

@lord_willin said in Favorite Artists The Neptunes Collab With:

The whole Gloria Estefan project. Judging from the music they cooked, they really had good chemistry.

On the other hand, Madonna's whole project with the Neptunes could have been much better, but that's because P had the worst possible chemistry with Madonna. Still like all versions of Beat Goes On though.

I think the Chemistry The Neptunes have in the session actually plays a major role if the records turn out to be a fan favorite.

Whaaaat, to me it sounds the complete opposite. The Gloria Estefan stuff sounds really forced to me (though Time Is Ticking Away and I Can’t Believe are amazing songs).

Whereas the Madonna stuff sounds pretty natural and from what I hear they got along really well in the studio, recording spontaneously and making near 40 songs together.

• @Mavis P made Madonna cry, I dont think that means the chemistry went well 😅

Gloria Estefan sounds forced to you? Nah its the exact opposite as far as I know

Looks like your connection to Favorite Artists The Neptunes Collab With was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.