Kanye West - Ye (2018)

• Admin

100000x100000-999.jpg
    Eight studio album by Kanye West, it's a good album but not his best, I love GHOST TOWN, it reminds me of the old Kanye but without the Kanye kit so I had to remade the tune with the Kanye kit, anyways I would give the album a 7/10.

Kanye West - Ye (2018)
    01 - I Thought About Killing You (Kanye West, Mike Dean)
    02 - Yikes (Kanye West, Mike Dean)
    03 - All Mine feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Valee (Kanye West, Mike Dean, Francis & The Lights)
    04 - Wouldn't Leave feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR, Jeremih & Ty Dolla $ign (Kanye West, Mike Dean)
    05 - No Mistakes feat. Charlie Wilson & Kid Cudi (Kanye West, Mike Dean, Che Pope)
    06 - Ghost Town feat. Kid Cudi, 070 Shake & John Legend (Kanye West, Mike Dean, Francis & The Lights, Benny Blanco)
    07 - Violent Crimes feat. Nicki Minaj, DeJ Loaf & Ty Dolla $ign (Kanye West)

folder.jpg
    Kanye West - Ghost Town (DJ Freakiii College Dropout Remix) (18')
    https://dbr.ee/ZMqE

• Yo I’m gonna make this my album cover on iTunes. So dope

• mika. this is so awesome. its better than the album version.

• Only song i enjoy is Wouldn't Leave, by far his worst album yet

• Currently rocking w/ Violent Crimes, All Mine and Ghost Town the most. I enjoyed the play through of it, looking forward to the other projects.

• From what I've heard so far, it's pretty dope. The lyrics are very real, in a way. I haven't heard the other songs though. Ghost Town is a great song. The production on it was amazing. Seriously, he really outdid himself on that one. You guys heard about his merch selling at the listening party? This man made $500,000 in 30 minutes!!

• @Sideshow-Bob crazy!

• @matic_touch Yo when he found out his entire face changed man. I can not wait to experience that in life. I wonder what the final sales were at the end of that day alone. That could be an infinite amount of dollars.

Looks like your connection to Kanye West - Ye (2018) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.