Free Sound Kits?!

• Anybody know of some good free sound kits I could use with Reason or Logic? Any websites? Any suggestions? What's some of you guys favorite sound kits?

• @Sideshow-Bob Reddit actually has a lot of dope sound kits. I would check there for sure.

• I don't even have a reddit account smh. It's the geriatric side of me. I appreciate the help. Are there any specific threads for it?

• @Sideshow-Bob said in Free Sound Kits?!:

I don't even have a reddit account smh. It's the geriatric side of me. I appreciate the help. Are there any specific threads for it?

I usually just type in drum sounds or whatever. There’s a whole sub section for it. And you don’t need to be signed up with them. I don’t have an account. I just download and bounce outta there.

• Soulseek

• @UAJ11 Is this a website?

• @Sideshow-Bob file sharing program, just search for drum kits. you can check the quality etc

• @UAJ11 Good looks my brother.

• there's tons of shit all over reddit mostly on https://www.reddit.com/r/Drumkits/ (you don't need an acc)
    also splice.com is really cool , I have come across ALOT of brockhamptona sounds mostly from saturation 2 on splice
    and u should also checkout the plugin battery 4 has a ton of cool drum presets and for me battery is the easiest way of creating drum kits also

• I thank you guys for all the responses. I'm honestly getting bored with my beats at this point. I'm ready for different sounds and etc. Need some spice in my life haha. Drums is one thing, but actual sounds is a total different ballgame, in my opinion. Idk what to do smh. I never completely studied music theory or anything, maybe that could be why. I'm not listening to much music as I use to due to time limitations. And I won't lie a lot of music may not sound the same but use some of the same elements frequently. And I quickly became bored. Maybe i've lost inspiration. Anything helps.

Looks like your connection to Free Sound Kits?! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.