The Official BBC/Ice Cream Thread

• You guys remember those early 2000's baller days? Big chains, dope outfits, matching cars, and all that good stuff. Neptunes music was at an all time high. Pharrell was practically becoming a legendary mogul right before out eyes. Bright colors and obnoxious prints. Man just thinking about it makes me become very reminiscent. Billionaire Boys Club/Ice Cream has become a streetwear staple in fashion. From Hip-Hop to some of the largest fashion influencers, and even skateboarding. This brand has arguably one of the biggest impacts on culture.This thread will now be the home of something we all have love for and that is none other than BBC/Ice Cream. So what's some of your favorite pieces? You got a favorite season? Hell, what was it like seeing BBC/Ice Cream for the first time? I'm all here for it. Here are some of my favorite pieces.
    0_1528168086879_ice-cream-4.jpeg

0_1528168135979_Unknown-1.jpeg

0_1528168120756_bbc-accessories.jpg

0_1528168305894_med_1471380543_00032.jpg

0_1528168314343_1746901731f7ac78ae0580aa26777148f649baa1.jpg

• My favorite piece that I still do not own is pink jelly bean hoodie

• I’ve been really interested in anything early seasons lately. Season 0 black tee is my all time fav thou.

• @Rafael-Arana That shit is classic man. I've seen a few time but haven't been able to catch it.

• @Mat4nerd The early seasons are the absolute best ones bro. Season 0 is very rare to come by, I sadly don't own any season 0 pieces. Do you happen to own any BBC/Ice Cream? How about you @Rafael-Arana?

• Yo that first picture is packed with the best of BBC/Icecream

• @FlowHightide I wish I owned some of those pieces. I was close to having the striped polo but was afraid of being scammed. I remember being in middle school begging my parents for all these expensive ass clothes.

• am I the only one who finds it funny in the drop it like its hot video that when P says "see these ice creams" and it cuts to a shot of them full on 100% censored and shit just looks like he's wearing a bunch of pixelated blocks on his feet

• @whevesy Yo I feel that man, I did find it crazy. Maybe the mystery was adding to the hype, you know? Shit, knowing him he probably said that line just to pixelate the shoe. And obviously the magic worked because it definitely had people talking.

• @Sideshow-Bob lmao I'm pretty sure it was just censored just cuz mtv has always been nazis about branding, Ive seen them censor shit like the supreme logo and what not

• @FlowHightide said in The Official BBC/Ice Cream Thread:

Yo that first picture is packed with the best of BBC/Icecream

IVE ALWAYS WANTED THAT FUCKING DIAMONDS AND DOLLARS HOODIE AND THAT GREEN AND PINK RUNNING DOG SHIRT
    THOSE ARE SOME OF THE DOPEST ITEMS THEY'VE EVER DROPPED

• anything from season 0. especially the black/beige tees P was wearing in the frontin vid.

• @xacbeats BRO D&D HEAD TO TOE FITS ARE FUCKING LIFE!!!

• @essntl The frontin' video has classics, but I swear P wore samples that never dropped in other videos he was in. I don't even own any season 0 stuff. Got close but never obtained it. But I will say I do have some grail pieces.

• @Sideshow-Bob I have a black season 0 tee, a black full zip up hoodie with the little astronaunt on the side, and a black crewneck w/ the of logo. Season 0 is so simple and so lowkey, I think that’s why I love it 😂 I have other bbc stuff from other seasons too thou

• @Mat4nerd I can agree about it being simple. But, god do I love those obnoxious, bold prints. Like, you don't even have to try and be flashy. The clothes already do it. The clothes gave youth feeling that you are a baller. And I love that.

• You guys got any pics of your collection? Fuck it, even outfits in BBC/Ice Cream. Please feel free to share with us. It would greatly be appreciated. It's nothing but love waiting for you in this thread. All is welcomed.

• @Sideshow-Bob I had a bunch of stuff from 2007-2008 Lots of colors. Cartoony ice cream cones. I gave it all away to the homeless shelter folks a couple months back because I hadn’t worn that stuff since like 2009.

After 2007, My favorite era of BBC Icrcream was from the 2008 Seeing sounds era. The crashed cars. The dancing jellybean (I think?) artwork. To me that was the peak of BBCIcecream.

• @Playahater The crashed cars was pure art man. I respect you fir giving it to the homeless. I gotta hold on to my collection though. Keep it in the family.

Looks like your connection to The Official BBC/Ice Cream Thread was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.