SEEING SOUNDS IS 10

• Fucking 2008. This is one of the albums that have changed my life and I can't believe it's 10. When I first heard Spaz when i was 6, i was like what the fuck this shit crazy. Never heard anything like it before and then I heard the full album later. The album is so amazing. My favorite tracks have to be Love Bomb, Laugh About It, Sooner Or Later, and Anti-Matter. You Know What is amazing too.

FUCK IT THE WHOLE ALBUM GOES! DEADASS CHANGED MY LIFE

• My favorite album from them. The energy on it is crazy. Still feels fresh to me too.

• @Spaceman the energy is one of the reasons why this my favorite N.E.R.D album

• Every bridge on that album is beautiful.

• @tsil said in SEEING SOUNDS IS 10:

Every bridge on that album is beautiful.

what would your favorite be

• @rob bro that mixcloud cover art go crazy hahaha sick

• i'm old af

• Favorite NERD album.

• @xacbeats I had to think about that question for a while but for me probably Everyone Nose. the piano <3

• definite classic

• Every song on this album is a hit.

• my least favorite nerd album. fight me

• @pappoo i think imma have to

• @xacbeats yeah idk damn. Seeing sounds is actually my favorite. eeek.

• There’s a certain confidence that they have with this album. Can’t really explain it but you can hear it in the tracks. I think them not being signed and funding the album with their own money had something to do with that.

• Staff

@Spaceman interscope were in charge of that album. For example “You Know What” was ordered to be on their album after Jimmy Iovine heard the Res version

• @ReggieVolume EXACTLY my favorite too

• @Mavis said in SEEING SOUNDS IS 10:

@Spaceman interscope were in charge of that album. For example “You Know What” was ordered to be on their album after Jimmy Iovine heard the Res version

Really? Did they at least start the album independently? I remember reading that somewhere. Cause I know they left Virgin after FOD

• I threw this album on heading to work, and I honestly haven't gave it a spin since 2015.
    I really forgot how good this album was. I think I added 85% of the songs into my daily playlist lol

• @Spaceman agreed man. There was just a new energy with this record. It was a coked-up version of "In Search Of..." to me lol. At the time, I was just hoping they didn't create another "Fly or Die" (which I still loved, but it didn't necessarily translate the same way in their live shows). If only they weren't stifled with the next project, they could've kept that momentum and vibe going.

Looks like your connection to SEEING SOUNDS IS 10 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.