What if Drake dissed Pusha...

• How would you guys feel if Drake dissed Pusha over a Neptunes/P track? Not just a Neptunes/P track, but a dope ass one. Like, a Neptunes/P track he's been sitting on. I know most of you wouldn't care, as a lot of you are probably huge Drake fans, but I think that would be pretty difficult for OG Push fans. It would be a nightmare for me lol. Because I wouldn't not play it. It would kill me every time. Also, imagine if it strained relations between P and Push. Sheesh, let me stop now.

• @Skletch this would be interesting.

• I'm a huge Drake fan - but when it comes to Drake vs. Pusha T I'm loyal to Push.

As for the Neptunes beat - I'd still bump it. I still bump Duppy Freestyle from time to time. Its a good song to just cruise around to.

That being said, I really doubt Pharrell would allow that to happen. The guy refused to clear any songs for Game's Jesus Piece album because he felt it would offend his mom (the fact that Jesus was dressed like a Blood on the album art)

• @Playahater said in What if Drake dissed Pusha...:

I'm a huge Drake fan - but when it comes to Drake vs. Pusha T I'm loyal to Push.

This is a crazy statement coming from you

That being said, I really doubt Pharrell would allow that to happen. The guy refused to clear any songs for Game's Jesus Piece album because he felt it would offend his mom (the fact that Jesus was dressed like a Blood on the album art)

Whaaaat??? Where can I read more about this

• @Hunter LOL

To me Pusha is the only OG Star Trak member that has yet to disappoint. That’s pretty crazy considering how long his career has been.

As for the Game thing. He mentioned it on Hot 97 during his Jesus Piece roll out.

• @Playahater Push bounced back after Clipse harder than anyone has ever bounced back from anything. Only thing Push has done that's got on my nerves was in his Reddit AMA when he said Kanye was his favorite producer of all time as if Pharrell and Chad aren't the reason he has a career.

• I would play it one or two times and then forget about it like I do most Drake songs. There are other songs with great Neptunes beats that I don't listen to very much because I don't care for the artists on them.

• Pusha would never let that happen in a million years!

• That being said, I hope that we're getting some neptunes beats on drake's new LP

• @KevinMorow said in What if Drake dissed Pusha...:

That being said, I hope that we're getting some neptunes beats on drake's new LP

Yeah, that's kinda where I was headed because that would guarantee to keep the beef going lol. I have a feeling though that Drake won't do shit, but Wayne will come out of nowhere with a huge diss attempt to try and become relevant again and get buzz for his album. It's almost too predictable.

• @Skletch said in What if Drake dissed Pusha...:

@KevinMorow said in What if Drake dissed Pusha...:

That being said, I hope that we're getting some neptunes beats on drake's new LP

Yeah, that's kinda where I was headed because that would guarantee to keep the beef going lol. I have a feeling though that Drake won't do shit, but Wayne will come out of nowhere with a huge diss attempt to try and become relevant again and get buzz for his album. It's almost too predictable.

You think so? Doesn’t seem like Wayne’s style.

• @Spaceman I agree. Wayne is a skeleton of his former self. Drugs really fucked him up. Wayne from 2008 however would be a formidable opponent for Pusha in this beef

• I didn't say it'd be good lol. Only that there would be an attempt. Remember, this beef stems from the Clipse/Wayne beef in the first place.

Looks like your connection to What if Drake dissed Pusha... was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.