CLOTHING BRANDS?

• Bored as fuck and want to know if anyone here has any favorite clothing brands. Brands that y'all always wear or just admire.

Some of my favorite brands are GOLF, Freshjive, TheGoodCompany, Billionaire Boys Club/ICECREAM, 10Deep and also all my skate shit like Supreme, HUF, Illegal Civ, Fucking Awesome, Thrasher, Spitfire, etc.

What do you guys fuck with????

• I just rock Independent and Vans nowadays

• I always make sure I got a high end streetwear brand on my head. I had BBC but now I got Anti Social Social Club. Next it'll be Cactus Plant Flea Market. I wear random non branded all black tees. G-Star RAW jeans or my Nike tech fleece jogger. My shoes are always Nikes. I have about 10 pair of shoes but my rotation are the Lebron 15's, KD (Kevin Durant) 10's and my favourite; Off White x Nike VaporMax in the 2018 all black colour way.

• I don't have any of their stuff but Brain Dead designs are cool.

• I don’t mess with brands anymore like that but anything uniqlo supima Cotton is perfect. Especially navy blue long sleeves from uniqlo. So clean. I wear nothing but clean and white jack Purcell’s. Those are the cleanest shoes when they’re brand new... pegleg was fire before they ended too

• Nothing fancy really
    I work for Uniqlo so my wardrobe is full of UT T-shirts (I fucks hard with these) and some basics. And a few bits from Zara

• Uniqlo UTs and quality/fit-wise I adore Human Made. Thought about getting the Buddy x CPFM tshirt today to try that out. I also buy a load of trashy Ts on Chinese equivalent of eBay, they’re kind of fun to wear a few times. There’s a small online brand which I like called La Bong that has some neat stuff. I really love high-fashion as a spectator, but don’t really invest in it like that, would like to start though

• @KoJo said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

Nothing fancy really
    I work for Uniqlo so my wardrobe is full of UT T-shirts (I fucks hard with these) and some basics. And a few bits from Zara

Yoooo are you based in London? I swear I might have seen you the other day (can’t remember your user name but if you are who I think, we met with Aaron & Kenna that time) and if so I work in the same building (the Uniqlo reference triggered my memory, thought I recognised you in a lift 😂) - if that’s the case then wow it’s a small world...

• Staff

@superjdoug said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

@KoJo said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

Nothing fancy really

Yoooo are you based in London? I swear I might have seen you the other day (can’t remember your user name but if you are who I think, we met with Aaron & Kenna that time) and if so I work in the same building (the Uniqlo reference triggered my memory, thought I recognised you in a lift 😂) - if that’s the case then wow it’s a small world...

Whoa that’s crazy if you both work in the same building

• @superjdoug said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

Nothing fancy really

NO EFFING WAY MAN!! Yeah I'm based in London. So you work in Kingsway as well then?! HAHAHA This is insane! 😂
    I'm trying to remember everyone with us that day at the Kenna thing - I think next time I see you I'll remember but yo we should do lunch!

• Staff

@KoJo https://instagram.com/p/BEf4sRsObHw/ Superjdoug is stood next to you in this photo, far left. Sorry that Kenna stood in your way haha

• @Mavis said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

@KoJo https://instagram.com/p/BEf4sRsObHw/ Superjdoug is stood next to you in this photo, far left. Sorry that Kenna stood in your way haha

Hahahaha Yes I remember now! Even standing around with the Uniqlo bag
    😂
    Cheers pal! @Mavis
    @superjdoug I’m going to have to look out for you in the building next time

• @ECHLN said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

I always make sure I got a high end streetwear brand on my head. I had BBC but now I got Anti Social Social Club. Next it'll be Cactus Plant Flea Market. I wear random non branded tees. All black. My shoes are always Nikes. I have about 10 pair of shoes but my rotation are the Lebron 15's, KD (Kevin Durant) 10's and my favourite; Off White x Nike VaporMax in the 2018 all black colour way.

Did you get rid of all your bbcicecream tees?

• @tsil said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

I don't have any of their stuff but Brain Dead designs are cool.

never heard of Brain Dead. Imma check it out tho.

• @xacbeats yes. I still have BBC socks, a hoodie, shorts and a jogger left. I need more though but I can't get an anymore since Revolve.com doesn't stock it anymore

• @KoJo said in CLOTHING BRANDS?:

Nothing fancy really

NO EFFING WAY MAN!! Yeah I'm based in London. So you work in Kingsway as well then?! HAHAHA This is insane! 😂
    I'm trying to remember everyone with us that day at the Kenna thing - I think next time I see you I'll remember but yo we should do lunch!

CRAZY... Tbh, what are the chances?? Lol. But yeah, that’s where I’m based. Definitely should do lunch/coffee at some point once I’m back in UK - I’ll PM you my contact

• Admin

Nothing fancy really

hahah fucking awesome !!!

Looks like your connection to CLOTHING BRANDS? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.