Pharrell's publishing catalog

• If you look through the GMR catalog (the performing rights organization Pharrell's publishing entity is with) they have literally everything he's ever touched. Lots of stuff that I've never heard of/was never released. Also interesting to see how all these percentages are laid out. Thought it was an interesting find.

https://globalmusicrights.com/Search?q=1411005&filter=6&mask=PHARRELL WILLIAMS

• @Hunter thanks for this. Pretty interesting

• Wow soo many songs.

Leah Labelle - 100 Percent (Prod. By Pharrell)
    Give me this 🙏🏽

• @Hunter just from browsing on page 1 found a good track. Old but hey i never heard this

• Admin

@lord_willin

folder.jpg
    Leah LaBelle - 100 Percent feat. Pharrell & JD (Snippet) (12')
    https://dbr.ee/pNHl

• Staff

@lord_willin oh yeah there’s tons of songs like that on the list. If the sampled Neptunes/P then he still gets credited even though he didn’t work on it.

I used to love reading through these catalogs to find hidden gems. I feel like the labels realised people were doing it so they removed tons of the unreleased stuff from the listings a few years back

• @Mika wow thanks mika, dont remember hearing this before!!

• @Mavis exactly. I just finished lurking page 2 and already found some good songs who sampled the Neptunes.

On the other side I never knew P had a song called "Blink Those Eyes". Judging from the title that must be a banger

• So there is an official Neptunes Remix of "Candy Shop", simply called "Erotica Candy Shop" with the old P strings and bass??

There is a tour version here, but does anyone have a studio version of this:

This is SUCH a banger. GOSH.

I also noticed that beyonce - donk ft nicki minaj really is produced by Pharrell. Hope that someday sees the light.

Btw, the following is not my type of thing but it is produced by Pharrell according to the list and you can idd hear P drums and a country hook ala P:

Beck - Everlasting Nothing (Prod by Pharrell)

• What on Earth had Pharrell to do with this track?

• Staff

@lord_willin nice digging.

Zac Brown is from Sir Roosevelt. So I’m guessing he’s recycled some lyrics that Pharrell wrote for that project. They definitely have a Pharrell feel - that whole pack our bags and escape thing that he often writes about.

Cool find about beck - I remember they did work together but nothing came out.

Madonna - it’s a DJ mix of her old song Erotic mixed with candy shop for her tour. It had to be listed to ensure payments went to the right people for her performances

• @lord_willin said in Pharrell's publishing catalog:

@Hunter just from browsing on page 1 found a good track. Old but hey i never heard this

Where is the drum section from again? It's very familiar.

Edit: Flap Your Wings! Nelly. Got it.

• @lord_willin

He Co-Wrote and did background vocals...I already had this in collection, thought everyone else did too, but just didn't like it, I woulda been shared it...lol!

• How the fuck did I miss this post 😱😱😱

• So much potential for some cool to stuff to be posted in here.

• @Mavis I see.

But are you sure though that Candy Shop version aint the Neptunes, because I can def hear totally different P strings at the outro that I didnt hear on Erotica. I know The Neptunes did some records for her tour, like that "tick tock" record (forgot its name) that we also have live.

Nonetheless this is still gonna get into my Neptunes collection. Haha

• @darrenlaking said in Pharrell's publishing catalog:

@lord_willin

He Co-Wrote and did background vocals...I already had this in collection, thought everyone else did too, but just didn't like it, I woulda been shared it...lol!

Wow soo guys on the forum have additional tunes records but they dont share it on the forum. Thats selfish lol

Looks like your connection to Pharrell's publishing catalog was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.