Azealia Banks - Treasure Island

• Staff

I know Azealia is a polarising figure but her new single has to be one of my favourite songs of the year so far.

What does everyone think? Is she on her way to redeeming herself?

• For some reason I’ve found that she makes stuff that Americans just don’t really like. I think that’s fine bc I actually think she’s dope but that may be why (controversy aside) that she hasn’t reached the heights of a lot of her peers. Because even if you look at her ability as a rapper alone she’s miles ahead of a lot of people.

• @Mavis she's been making the same song over and over again imho lmao
    but its good though

• @VandG said in Azealia Banks - Treasure Island:

@Mavis she's been making the same song over and over again imho lmao
    but its good though

For real. I was about to say this song was fire back in 2011.

• Staff

212, ATM Jam, Liqourice, Anna Wintour, This... none of them sound the same to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyway, sharing because I like how it switches from house to nice R&B chords and the singing about rockets to the moon and descriptions of paradise really reminded me of P in a way

• I love her

• She’s the greatest female rapper that ever lived. Raps over deep house the greatest genre next to Bossa nova. She’ll always win and her album this Friday is gonna be Fucking Fire. I’m really excited for the new tracks with lone especially “playhouse” (re-schooling-Lone)

• I love this single and her music in general

• Admin

i dont mind the music without her talking on it, i hate her

Looks like your connection to Azealia Banks - Treasure Island was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.