Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album

• The fourth and final cover star of Clash 108 is Pharrell, a man who’s long been so resolutely original in all areas of his artistic endeavours that he’s earned the privilege to manifest his own destiny, and does so in thrillingly successful ways.

One of the most influential creative minds of our generation, Pharrell Williams has transcended his position as one-half of music’s hottest production duo The Neptunes and one-third of the genre-defying band NER*D to become an inspirational renaissance man whose golden touch is in demand throughout the realms of music, fashion, film, and beyond. With a new solo album on the horizon, Pharrell shares his thoughts on creative practice and the curiosity that’s kept him at the forefront of art for three decades.

The magazine comes out next week.

Very very verrrrrry interesting.

• we gettin some unreleased shit
    daily_gifdump_127_03.gif

• Staff

Movie soundtrack

• Just in time for America’s Independence Day, London’s Clash Magazine launches its summer 2018 edition: “The Freedom Issue.” Along with an exclusive photoshoot, Pharrell discusses his creative process, keeping in line with the issue’s theme of individualism and inventive expression. Though he remains relatively tight-lipped on what fans can expect from his next solo album, Pharrell does break down about his boundless curiosity and approach to channelling creativity in his lengthy career. Other choice attractions in the issue are interviews with Anderson .Paak, Billie Eilish & Troye Sivan, who all appear on the magazine’s three other covers. Elsewhere, readers can expect photographs of a Spice Girls archive, an editorial starring Chinese superstar Kris Wu and spreads dedicated to Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2018, Calvin Klein and Gosha Rubchinskiy’s latest adidas collaboration.

Anitta :

I actually was in the studio with him last month ! He called me, I went to the studio and it was crazy ! I can’t talk so much about it because it is for one of his songs but then he gave me another song to do whatever I wanted and I’m really happy with it. We’re working on it, he helped me a lot with my English as well. I just couldn’t believe it when he called me. I was like “This guy knows who I am ?!”.
    We were recording the song in Las Vegas and he went to perform at the Billboard Music Award then he went back to the studio right after with the same outfit he had just performed in. I was like « you are so me ! ». He really is the best.

https://dull-magazine.com/anitta/

• @Mavis said in Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album:

Movie soundtrack

what film? O.o

• Atlantis, the Juneteenth movie, Lion King

• So Sangria Wine was the first promotional single, right?

• Nobody cares about his movie soundtracks...... It wont push his career/popularity either, only his bank account

• I remember putting the despicable me stuff directly in the garbage bin
    The yellow light my ass...

• @René yellow light was garbage. I don’t think I’ve listened past the first minute.

• @René said in Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album:

Nobody cares about his movie soundtracks...... It wont push his career/popularity either, only his bank account

ehh, i enjoy hidden figures and the dispicable me soundtracks ( except for yellow light)

and with that comment, you said no one cares about his soundtracks like people go crazy for every other movie soundtrack that gets released EXCEPT for his. in recent times BLACK PANTHER was the only movie soundtrack that ive seen get talked about by the general public

• Hidden figures was nice, indeed. I cant relate to movie Music in general. It sounds fake

• Normally as an famous pop artist like pharrell you cant wait more than 4 till 5 years between youre records. People loose interest

• @René said in Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album:

Normally as an famous pop artist like pharrell you cant wait more than 4 till 5 years between youre records. People loose interest

yeah u can, its no rules to putting out stuff you make. d'angelo, frank ocean, etc, will spend 5!years before putting stuff out. now i know you specified pop artist but, these are people selling records and headlining festivals by putting albums out at their own pace

• dis good. Its been a long time since i listened to GIRL :O

speaking of despicable me 3 soundtrack. i love HUG ME

• @Mavis Is it an album or a movie score?

• please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2 please be clones 2

• Staff

I was just guessing I have no idea. I’ll ask him at the weekend if I get the chance

• looks like smth will be released very soon

• @YoungCarter said in Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album:

looks like smth will be released very soon

https://twitter.com/Spotify/status/1016326087725453314

Hell yeaaahhh, all signs say we gonna get a new P album tiz summer

• @YoungCarter said in Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album:

looks like smth will be released very soon

https://twitter.com/Spotify/status/1016326087725453314

UHMMM YESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRR

Looks like your connection to Clash Magazine confirms NEW Pharrell solo album was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.