Who is America?

• This is insane.

Anyone missed this kind of humor? I have to say there are some mentally ill people in US Congress tho lol

• @lord_willin what the fuck.

• This is dumb ass shit. People that think this is funny are the same people that think Jackass is funny

• Staff

@ECHLN said in Who is America?:

This is dumb ass shit. People that think this is funny are the same people that think Jackass is funny

Jackass is hilarious

• @ECHLN I found it hilarious.

How the hell are these people involved in making policy?

• @ECHLN said in Who is America?:

This is dumb ass shit. People that think this is funny are the same people that think Jackass is funny

People with a sense of humor?

• @Playahater said in Who is America?:

@ECHLN I found it hilarious.

How the hell are these people involved in making policy?

I think this is the type of documentary that will end some political careers 😅

Sacha is gonna be a wanted man in a bit 😅😅

• Sacha is the fucking man, he really doesn't care :D
    I like that he just exposes that there is something inherently ridiculous in all opinions that try to dictate how other people should live. Even though the people he interviews here obviously are crazy to begin with

• Okay so I watched the whole and ignored the whole coroners in the start. What the fuck? America is a mess. Why are they so obsessed with guns to the point where they'd want to arm kids? The fuck!

• @ECHLN said in Who is America?:

Okay so I watched the whole and ignored the whole coroners in the start. What the fuck? America is a mess. Why are they so obsessed with guns to the point where they'd want to arm kids? The fuck!

As an American I can tell you that I really don't get it. It's mainly conservative people that have these ideals, they're against gay marriage and abortion but are also obsessed with the idea of owning guns, it's so ass backwards and strange.

• This stuff is hilarious.

• @rob said in Who is America?:

This stuff is hilarious.

hhaha but the documentary is taking serious twists. The guy resigned yesterday. Pity him, but how can you be so dumb on camera. He got it coming I guess hahahahaah

• @lord_willin He's an all-round terrible man.

Looks like your connection to Who is America? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.