Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18')

• @bigmac2098 said in Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18'):

With Quavo it doesn't work because of the repetitive lyrics but a female rapper would've made this way more enjoyable. I still think it's the only single choice out of 2 other tracks. Quavo really does not have the juice to be a solo artist though. A feature here-or-there but that's it.

i could hear bia on this tbh
    i agree a female voice on this would be tight.
    i think the beat is tight though, the beats he made for migos (this, apeshit and whatever else they have, hopefully he has songs on take off and offsets albums) sound really different from his typical stuff in the way the lil wayne tracks did back in 2009

• @lord_willin said in Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18'):

well its better than Usher's "A" album, gosh what was usher thinking, after all these years he comes out with such a weak surprise album.

and i was still sincerely hoping that we finally get a renamed version of that P x Usher year of the dragon track

I've been really enjoying the Usher record. A nice concise rnb record with no chart-baiting dance tracks on it. i fuck with it.

I enjoy some of the Quavo project but like most hip-hop albums these days, it's a bloated mess.

• damn I was hyped for this...
    0_1539454009140_upload-2281e8eb-6f7b-4560-9cf1-f3f21849b7e6

• It sounds like it’s made strictly for radio/the club/commercials

• @Mika said in Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18'):

sorry guys, this is one of the worst Pharrell productions ever

YEP. I'm kinda disappointed man lol

• @mikitoramirez Usher just recorded a good "Chris Brown" album, in a nutshell lol.

As for that Quavo track, BAD on so many levels. I don't even wish to hear the instrumental.

• Terrible. I need P to work in some other genres. I’m tired of his rap shit. He doesn’t sound inspired to me. It’s almost like he’s trying to make hits rather than something cool and fresh.

• @babyface34 Chris Brown has never made a 'concise' album.

• @Spaceman said in Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18'):

Terrible. I need P to work in some other genres. I’m tired of his rap shit. He doesn’t sound inspired to me. It’s almost like he’s trying to make hits rather than something cool and fresh.

If we all can tell this ain’t a hit. I think he also knows this ain’t a hit.

I donno what he’s doing tbh

• Staff

Sometimes I don’t understand what P’s purpose is. That’s why I did that thread saying he’s like his own genre.

Old Neptune’s bangers you could tell he was aiming for the club. Neptune’s peak you could tell they were making experimental pop. During P’s revival you could tell he was going for retro inspired radio songs. These days I don’t really know what he’s trying? It’s kind of interesting though

• maybe im tripping, but in many recent interviews P's been saying that he is a "mirror" to an artist he works with, (or positioned his view in a manner that its all about the artist he works with) (sure theres alot of already cooked stuff in projects that works well with various artists) but i believe he really uses his talent as a stenographer, for real!! so what im saying is if the artist is deep minded person and knows what he wants in his life neverminding the hype, it works well and we usually get 16 puzzled bars from such collabs, if the person of an artist is superficial (which is not bad, it is what it is by far and hopefully it may change in future) but he gets those short "primitive" melodies.. there may be other personal reasons we dont know, or just a matter of periodical lazyness lol. All i know is if i worked with P (if i was an artist) and was so blessed, in good sence, to get that opportunity, i would push him so much through so many songs he did, which have that magic feel and puzzle (sonically) we all love about tunes, and explained what i like about them, and im sure it worked. But there is also a matter of taste.. (which may be also explained through the theory above lol)

• He's trying to fit in with all the trap producers making "bangers" i like when he does that but adds his own flair to it, like with APESHIT. This one is just meh, the bass melody could be catchier to me

• is his real name actually Quavious :D:D :D :D :D omfgg

• @Andrew said in Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18'):

maybe im tripping, but in many recent interviews P's been saying that he is a "mirror" to an artist he works with, (or positioned his view in a manner that its all about the artist he works with) (sure theres alot of already cooked stuff in projects that works well with various artists) but i believe he really uses his talent as a stenographer, for real!! so what im saying is if the artist is deep minded person and knows what he wants in his life neverminding the hype, it works well and we usually get 16 puzzled bars from such collabs, if the person of an artist is superficial (which is not bad, it is what it is by far and hopefully it may change in future) but he gets those short "primitive" melodies.. there may be other personal reasons we dont know, or just a matter of periodical lazyness lol. All i know is if i worked with P (if i was an artist) and was so blessed, in good sence, to get that opportunity, i would push him so much through so many songs he did, which have that magic feel and puzzle (sonically) we all love about tunes, and explained what i like about them, and im sure it worked. But there is also a matter of taste.. (which may be also explained through the theory above lol)

Nailed it

Looks like your connection to Quavo - Go All The Way (P. Williams) (18') was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.