Anyone going to Camp Flog Gnaw this year?

• ?????

and what y'all think think of the lineup?

• I bought presale in hopes of it having death grips or N.E.R.D but they never showed so I ended up selling my ticket to save up the money for a set of drums

• @whevesy you not feeling the lineup?

• @xacbeats sorta, the only people I wanted to see was kid see ghost, Lauryn hill, push, tyler, brockhampton, kali and earl. but what stopped me from going was a bunch of different things, 2 much money to fly out ,I got school, ive already seen most of these people I actually want to see live before, and the last festival I went to wasn't very fun, altho last years flog gnaw was fucking amazing being able to see roy ayers and kelis live so I was expecting just a little bit more from the lineup

• @whevesy you "ONLY" wanted to see 7 artists, thats more than any amount of artists i wanted to see at the same festival ever

• @MortenMars lmaoo my bad i said only cuz iv already seen basically all of them live except for lauryn and cudi, otherwise if i hadnt had already seen everyone live , u right its a pretty amazing list for one festival

• Im feeling a lot of people int his lineup. its cool.

• @whevesy Raphael Saadiq caught my eye when they released the lineup. I was like HOLY SHIT thats gonna be so dope!

• ive wanted to go ever since the first one in 2012 but i could never afford the ticket, the plane ticket, and somewhere to stay out there :( im on the east coast shit sucks

• Staff

It’s my favourite festival. 70% of people there are either high or on acid. It has a real good feel about it. I just wish it did camping

• From what I saw it looked mint Kali Uchis performance looked amazing! Think I might try and go next year...done with Glastonbury

• CARNIVAL WAS SO DOPE!!!
    top 3 moments
    I cant believe I finally went. I been wanting to go since the second carnival. shit was amazing.

Looks like your connection to Anyone going to Camp Flog Gnaw this year? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.