Chad /Splice /Demo

• So, I took those dope Chad's loops from Splice package and couldn't resist making this mix... I mixed, mastered and reprogrammed Chad's loops, added some stuff :D (took a whole damn day) I was limited by some FXs Chad put on some loops but I tried my best to make it sound not too repetitive, I hope you guys will like it!!

And there is an original Chad's Demo for Splice (i didn't touch)!! (pretty dope) (the link below)

1531273680.jpg

link to the Splice website

My mix

Chad's Demo

• Yo, this is so dope! Thank you for this! I was wondering when someone was gonna do something with all this.

• Staff

Ehhh.... that mix is just the instrumental to Kid Sister - Higher.

Which is the most underrated Neptunes (Chad) production of all time btw. I can’t believe people don’t talk about it more.

• @Mavis said in Chad /Splice /Demo:

Kid Sister - Higher.

wow :D i mean wtf... i didnt even know that,

anyways its not the instrumental.. bc i didn't have all the needed instruments and loops to build it up.. so this is just my version with the instruments i've added

i bet you'd know that if you had Chad's splice kit at least :D

• Staff

@Andrew yah yah I can tell just from listening that it has parts missing. Wasn’t trying to discredit you bro. Good work :)
    My point was to bring back this masterpiece because I still cry myself to sleep at night thinking of how it didn’t get any shine 😭😭😭

Kid Sister - Higher (Official Video) from ryan zunkley on Vimeo.

• I know it's Kid Sister, I figured everyone knew that as well. That's why I appreciate that he did it because it's one of my favorite Chad beats and I've been wanting the instrumental forever and this is pretty much as close as it gets. Just like when Nana redid the Burgundy beat.

• I really liked Chad’s splice kit, I just wish there were a few more standalone sounds there, like singature Chad stuff. But it’s cool I really just need to get round to making a few things from it - it feels better suited for building up some custom Chad instrumentals rather than creating something original

• @Andrew said in Chad /Splice /Demo:

So, I took those dope Chad's loops from Splice package and couldn't resist making this mix... I mixed, mastered and reprogrammed Chad's loops, added some stuff :D (took a whole damn day) I was limited by some FXs Chad put on some loops but I tried my best to make it sound not too repetitive, I hope you guys will like it!!

And there is an original Chad's Demo for Splice (i didn't touch)!! (pretty dope) (the link below)

1531273680.jpg

link to the Splice website

My mix

Chad's Demo

Man that sounds so clean, great job

• @superjdoug
    thanks!

• This tune was huge. The bridge + Dâm Funk on it was a dream come true. Great work @Andrew, really liked all the stuff you've released lately

• thanks man!!

Looks like your connection to Chad /Splice /Demo was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.