Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes

• "I Don't Know" is my favourite bridge (go to 2:54) by Chad and P. Together with Let's Take A Ride, Take It From Here and Last Night. What's yours?

• Staff

The bridge-chorus-bridge2 section on Britney Spears - Boys (Original Version) starting 2mins5

I can’t believe they got Britney singing about flying to the stars over a Kelis sounding bridge. Heavenly.

• it’s like looking into the eyes of the love of your live

• @Dookie this one is really nice. somehow i missed this track till now :)

• @Dookie said in Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes:

it’s like looking into the eyes of the love of your live

I still listen to this song every day

• @ECHLN agreed, that’s my all time favourite too

• It'd have to be Britney Spears - Sugarfall and Justin Timberlake - Rock your body, these bridges are just amazing...

• Hard to choose just one but I guess I’ll go with “Last Night” and also even though I didn’t really care for the album, the bridge on “Breeze off the Pond” is really amazing.

• kitty kat, hit the freeway and rock your body. im sure there are others but those 3 come to mind first.

• @whatislove

For me, there're many, b/c we've been going through neps eras where the sounds, equipment, ideas etc. have been changing (and hopefully more to come)..

but there's definitely some bridges that have been giving me so much of what i like about neptunes so I just have to name some..

JT - bridges are classics to point out some i'd go with Last Night, RYB, LTAR, Breeze of the pond' bridge is so dope, so nostalgic in a good way!!
    Tony - Hit The Freeway is classic,
    Ciara - I Proceed bridge (was so out of this world to me when it dropped)
    Sean Garrett - Patron (this was so fucking amazing the whole melody and that bridge is taking you so high)
    Kenna - Big Lights break down used to give me so much space empower :D
    N.E.R.D. - The Way She Dances, that switch down.. when sparks fly... pure fire!!
    PW and Hov - Frontin.. pfff... no words!!
    Snoop Run Away with Gwen - the outro... it fuckin teleports me in my childhood memories!!
    Usher - IDK, UDHTC - dope
    Britney - ... just listen. Mavis Post above!! fucking fire!!
    Beenie Man - Girls Dem Sugar.. the melody is so simple.. i have a childhood flashbacks when listening to that song. The Bridge is just light and sweet but dope!! Wine Glass Woman Bridge is awesome, Yuna - See You Go Bridge is fire, Gloria Estefan - Right Away.. pfff.. no words there's a bunch of it..
    Frank - Sweet Life bridge is beautiful
    Oh.. i almost forgot about Mario - Go - Bridge... that shit was so hard when it came out.. i remember myself rewinding that bridge like mad back in the days!!

Leah - So Hot what a beautiful uplifting emotional melody!! R.I.P. dear Leah!
    Eric Bennet - Love Dont Love Me Bridge is fine!!
    Shakira's Did It Again Bridge (sonically its fucking fire)
    Miley - getitright bridge - dope!
    Latrelle - House Party + My Life Bridges
    702 - ISLY
    Total -WBMG bridge is so cool
    Brian McNight - IWIWRD - excellent rnb bridge
    Kandice Love - Amazing Bridge (the name speaks for itself)
    Watch The Duck - Stretch 2 3 4 - outro!! that game of 808s is on point
    J.Hudson - JTTOG + ICD - Bridges
    Pharrell - Freq (Your temple should buzz from the vibration of..) pff..

i'll just stop here.. but obviously there's loads of that dopeness

and last but not least.. No_One_Ever_... This album is a true miracle to me.. so every switch down to a triple/ or double/ tempo is my shit!!

• @Andrew MAN!! Your list is awesome

The Way She Dances is definitely up there for me
    Nothin Else, and LET'S TAKE A RIDE prob are my absolute favs. This is an impossible question for me lol

• @illegalicecream said in Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes:

Oooohh we definitely don't talk about this song enough 🔥🔥

• This one tho...

• @hayabusa said in Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes:

Closest thing to an instrumental

• Staff

@ECHLN said in Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes:

@hayabusa said in Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes:

Closest thing to an instrumental

The instrumental was released with the single

• @Mavis said in Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes:

The bridge-chorus-bridge2 section on Britney Spears - Boys (Original Version) starting 2mins5

I can’t believe they got Britney singing about flying to the stars over a Kelis sounding bridge. Heavenly.

Just listened to this for the first time in ages and was going to post - so good

u started it by Gwen also has an underrated bridge

• U Don't Have To Call, Frontin, Kitty Kat, I Don't Know, Spaz, Rock Your Body are the first to come to mind for me

• way too many to list haha so many amazing ones to choose

Looks like your connection to Personal Favourite Bridge by The Neptunes was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.