The Neptunes Projects Of 2019

• Admin

Dmo-DTXZUYAEXA4w.jpg
    This are some of highlights of the collaborations we can look forward of 2019, the complete list is HERE.

A$AP Ferg
    Third Studio Album

• Untitled *

BIA
    Debut Album

• Untitled **
      (Produced By Pharrell Williams)

Fabolous
    The Young OG Project 2

• Untitled feat. Ne-Yo *

Justin Timberlake
    Untitled

• Untitled **

Kaytranada
    Untitled

• Untitled feat. Pharrell *

Rick Ross
    Untitled

• Untitled feat. Sam Sneak *

Rosalía
    Untitled

• Untitled *

The Lion King Score
    Hans Zimmer & Pharrell Williams **

Vince Staples
    Untitled

• Untitled + 2 Tracks *

• Staff

Rex Orange County - 2 songs with Chad

SG Lewis - 2 songs with Chad

Ariana Grande - unknown with Pharrell

Pharrell - Pharrell production album

• We'll be lucky to get 1% of everything mentioned.

• hopefully we will get either those unreleased king push Neptunes tracks or new tracks with pusha in general

• Neptunes and Fab -- looking forward to that. I've been listening to "Uptown" by Meek & Fab, and just thinking how classic Fab's voice still sounds. Anything new with Ariana is going to be day 1 for me. Aaaand I think it's about time for a Neptune's present the clones 2, I think that would work well in this "playlist" era we are in. Hope @BabyMilo is on the docket this year, as well.

• @matic_touch said in The Neptunes Projects Of 2019:

Neptunes and Fab -- looking forward to that. I've been listening to "Uptown" by Meek & Fab, and just thinking how classic Fab's voice still sounds. Anything new with Ariana is going to be day 1 for me. Aaaand I think it's about time for a Neptune's present the clones 2, I think that would work well in this "playlist" era we are in. Hope @BabyMilo is on the docket this year, as well.

He is, he drops albums every two years.

• Lion King score?

• 2017-2018 had potential to be huuuuuge. Like 2002-2003. They had NERD followed by JT and Ariana. With some bangers in between (Apeshit, Sangria Wine (arguably). Imagine if they appeared on Daytona as well. It would have been parallelism like we’ve never seen before 😱😱.

But wow was it ever a let down. So I hope 2019 brings HEAT. a proper JT album. Some pusha collabs. Non cringy shit

• The Lion King shit is incredible

• @S0nicNERD need more details

• Missy Elliott, Wale, Robin Thicke, Frank Ocean, ...

Looks like your connection to The Neptunes Projects Of 2019 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.