The time P was mad at Gwen

• She talked about this on Howard Stern’s radio show a while back, he really hated the added yodeling on “Wind It Up”. Glad it came up on camera this time.

• @Dookie Gwen is a genius because I cannot imagine 'wind it up' without the yodeling 😂

• dat hoodie tho

• I prefer the yodelling free version tho... Pharrell was right on this one, as always to be honest lol...

• i actually dont mind the yodelling, it makes the track a bit more fun and differnt

• Staff

I love the bass line part.

Does anyone remember the version that had a horse whining on it? I preferred that. It brought the track together and made it weirder.

• @lord_willin the neptune mix (without the sample) is coo nothin crazy

• @Dookie yo but wasnt that one unofficial?

• Staff

@lord_willin nope, it’s on the official single. You can still find it now on Apple Music/Spotify

• you know im just appreciative. in hindsight im thankful she chose to yodel, or not in hindsight cus i dont look back but, you know im just thankful. Very appreciative, humbled.

• @Mavis you are right, i just realized that that version has totally removed the yodeling, even the yodeling adlibs arent on that mix, thats actually so hilarious 😅 P really hated that yodeling that he made an additional "original version" lol

• Yodeling made it unique. Good call Gwen.

Looks like your connection to The time P was mad at Gwen was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.