The new Diet Coke commercial rips off Pharrell's voice and style so obviously....

• it's kind of sad...

• Yeah maybe but Pharrell's just trying to be Curtis Mayfield when he sings. He said it himself. This actually reminds me more of Gary Clark Jr.'s style, who in turn is channeling the spirit of Chuck Brown, Jimi, and Muddy Waters. Let's not forget Pharrell is the king of emulation (the Juve flow on Ay Man lmbo) , which isn't a bad thing, it's what makes him so versatile as a producer. But yeah point is everybody bites.

• @Deo said:

(the Juve flow on Ay Man lmbo)

lmao nigga it sounds like he couldn't even rap that shit with a straight face hahah

• Staff

off topic but i love when P raps in other peoples styles. Like when he does the wayne flow on Yes or the Juve voice, or even when he was doing that racist reference vocal for B-Real looool

• This post is deleted!

• @Deo Nah he means when Pharrell sings the chorus. He does it with a slight spanish accent.

• my favorite Pharrell rapping in other people style is Announcement, that he do Notorious! That shit is sick as fuck!

Looks like your connection to The new Diet Coke commercial rips off Pharrell's voice and style so obviously.... was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.