Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019)

• is this the thing i heard about him calling and stalking her after her and nas first got together or was that something i dreamt of hearing on the radio as a kid?

• @essntl I think when Kelis and P were having sex in between sessions P started a relationship with Beyonce

• all these sounds like mad up rumors that none of you know of forsure. rather it be from the source itself or public info.

• @lord_willin said in Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019):

@essntl I think when Kelis and P were having sex in between sessions P started a relationship with Beyonce

lmao this sounds wild.
    we won't know unless she says why but i agree, I'm not mad at them never working together again. i mean it'd be cool and welcome but i don't need it.
    it wouldn't be the same. and i can take a motw from justin....i can't take that from kelis

• I mean I agree with y’all about maybe the current stuff wouldn’t have sounded great, but let’s not pretend she hasn’t put out a bunch of terrible music on her own since those days.

• @Pushamalicious-T said in Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019):

I mean I agree with y’all about maybe the current stuff wouldn’t have sounded great, but let’s not pretend she hasn’t put out a bunch of terrible music on her own since those days.

Yeah. Her current music is properly terrible.

• Staff

@BabyMilo said in Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019):

all these sounds like mad up rumors that none of you know of forsure. rather it be from the source itself or public info.

Kelis’s friend wrote the real reason on Kelis’s fan forum back in the day. I still don’t know if I trust it 100% but I’ve read the same story multiple times in different places. Tbh I hope what it was isn’t true. Thats why I won’t repeat it here.

You’re a Star Trak forum OG so I’m sure you know what I’m referring to as well.

• @Mavis Dude, I’m an OG and I don’t remember that shit. I’ve always been of the mind that she just likes to move forward and not dwell on past stuff musically.

• @Neonep said in Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019):

@Mavis Dude, I’m an OG and I don’t remember that shit. I’ve always been of the mind that she just likes to move forward and not dwell on past stuff musically.

I said the same, from 04 - when they shut the forum down. I don’t remember that story either.

• oh well shit. from what ive found its pretty serious if its true. dont wanna turn this into a gossip site though

• Admin

Yooo let's chill on the gossip guys. Those are private affairs that we have no business digging into.

• I was thinking the same, didn’t want to sound out of pocket cuz I’m new here/I understand its about discussion, but getting into this stuff isn’t really our business

• Staff

Yup that’s why nobody is writing what it is. Chill.

• So... who is Chad and Pharrell in the studio with..

• @matic_touch absolutely no one notable or worth getting hype about.

2019 has been one of the quietest years in Pharrells career. Reminds me of 2007 and 2012

• This might just be a rumor but i heard that Kelis is actually Pharrell's abandoned step son

• @MortenMars hey man I respect that and all but I don’t think we should be discussing that kind of info here

• @MortenMars said in Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019):

This might just be a rumor but i heard that Kelis is actually Pharrell's abandoned step son

Lol what?

• Staff

@matic_touch said in Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019):

So... who is Chad and Pharrell in the studio with..

Straight from Chad...

“The Neptunes have been working together on Letters to my Godfather, Lil Uzi Vert and Blink 182 , Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa, Jay Z, Charlie Wilson and lots more to come... The Neptunes have been working steadily since the top of the year, almost exclusively.”

On his off time Chad has also been working with artist solo (Col3trane, X Ambassadors) songs to come (Chad will also be listed a real featured artist for the first time). Also Smino, Denzel Curry, Dram, Lido, Romil from Brockhampton.

I’ll write more about this stuff soon and get him to reveal a bit more when we do a full article together. I know he and his team won’t mind the above stuff being shared for now

• @Mavis SICKKK -- Wonder what that Jay-Z will sound like if we ever hear it. That's awesome to hear tho, great news.. Tell Chad hello and give him my best!

Looks like your connection to Pharrell and Chad in the studio with... (2019) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.