Solange - Sound Of Rain & Almeda feat. Playboi Carti (P. Williams) (19')

• I knew it the minute I heard them!!! Especially Sound of Rain -- it has that signature 4 beats at the beginning!

• Whole album is fucking ridiculous man, Dreams, Almeda, My Skin My Logo, Sound Of Rain, I'm A Witness, man she took her fucking time P's production is 10/10 Almeda outro is 11/10, Sound Of Rain is perfect, Tyler's production on the last min of My Skin My Logo is also 10/10

• Haven't posted here in a minute. I was just listening to the album kind of taking in the vibe then Almeda came on...wasn't even thinking of P, but was like damn this beat is fire. Played it back one more time then searched the song title on Twitter and saw Pharrell credited and l literally did this

alt text

Sound of rain is dope too. I like a lot of the production on the album really.

• I love the synth bass on Almeda so much. It reminds me of Chad

• Almeda is my favorite P beat in a really long time

• pharrell did good on almeda would def like to see him work w carti more and i feel like solange and carti was a really cool combo haha need more of p and them

• Sound of rain is my favourite of the 2! It’s so fascinating to hear a p joint production because you can hear aspects that are definitely pharrells contribution and certain sounds he wouldn’t normally use in his production which is obviously solonges part. Great album as a whole. She’s 2 for 2 from her last couple albums.

• these are both crazy
    almeda is so tight

• @harrison said in Solange - When I Get Home (2 Pharrell Produced Songs):

Sound of rain is my favourite of the 2! It’s so fascinating to hear a p joint production because you can hear aspects that are definitely pharrells contribution and certain sounds he wouldn’t normally use in his production which is obviously solonges part. Great album as a whole. She’s 2 for 2 from her last couple albums.

Yeah, Solange has def found her lane as an artist, almost forgets she's Beyonce sister...I loved her last album, and this sounds like part 2...

• Album is dope

• Staff

Steve on a Pharrell beat... 🎉

• @ECHLN
    Almeda produced by Pharrell, Solange & John Carrol Kirby

Sound of Rain produced by Pharrell, Solange and John Key

• Yep. Album bangs. Her chosen collaborators show how high her taste level is. Panda Bear? Awesome.

• gonna listen to this on my ride home -- we talking 10/10's huh??

• So hyped to listen to this when i get time on my hands!!!

• Judging by Twitter, the two Pharrell produced songs and Stay Flo are the favourites. Well according to this tweet
    https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1101502565982842880?s=09

• https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/solange-almeda/
    https://www.vulture.com/2019/03/solange-almeda-song-review.html

Pitchfork and Vulture have already released articles calling Almeda one of her best songs.

• Favorite tracks: Almeda, Time (Is), Dreams, My Skin Is My Logo, Exit Scott

Wow... this album is my favorite is really fucking good. A Seat At The Table was excellent, so i was wondering how this album was sound like. I like how a lot of songs have transitions that sound like some songs are one song. The sounds are so clean and, to me, Pharrell's production on Almeda and Sound of Rain is just something thats experimental for R&B in my opinion. Earl's outro beat on Dreams is so sick to me and so subtle. Tyler's production on Time (Is) is great too, (2:14 especially please dont sleep). Metro production on Stay Flo. The STeve Lacy production. shoutout Devin The Dude. There's honestly too many things on here for me to describe and so many artists that are tight on here. It's that dope to me.

• Honestly Crush is one of my all time favourite Neptunes songs, so to hear a similar sound on Sound of Rain, but with a more mature vibe, that’s pretty awesome to me

Outro of Almeda is my favourite part of it

Looks like your connection to Solange - Sound Of Rain & Almeda feat. Playboi Carti (P. Williams) (19') was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.