Solange - Sound Of Rain & Almeda feat. Playboi Carti (P. Williams) (19')

• @MortenMars an interlude that leaked out a few years back. It’s prettu much almost the same beat pattern. The hats line up perfectly

• Staff

@essntl yuhhh and the chords are similar and the choir thing is quite similar to the arp keys in old oceans

@darrenlaking i didn’t notice you comment that. My bad.

@babyface34 yeah it makes me want new Kelis too! Her and solange sing in similar register too

• Listening more to “Sound of Rain” has me thinking that P has to be familiar with Suzanne Ciani’s “Fifth Wave” album. It definitely sounds inspired by that.

• diamonds they shine in the dark now

Still obsessed with the Almeda outro, still sad that it’s so short

Don’t know which outro makes me more happy/sad at the same time, Run Away by Snoop which is longer but fades out a P verse or Almeda which is only 20 seconds 😐

• The snoop run away Outro is in the top ranking of most underrated work the neptunes/pharrell has ever done!! It has all the elements that made a majority of us fall in love with the NEPTUNE sound!!!

@3000 said in Solange - When I Get Home (2 Pharrell Produced Songs):

diamonds they shine in the dark now

Still obsessed with the Almeda outro, still sad that it’s so short

Don’t know which outro makes me more happy/sad at the same time, Run Away by Snoop which is longer but fades out a P verse or Almeda which is only 20 seconds 😐

• almeda bridge is so good. keep coming back to it

• Almeda outro when high is a life changing experience

• DUDE.. time is moving so fast. This was really 2 months ago!? lol.. feels like 3 or 4 weeks ago this dropped.

Looks like your connection to Solange - Sound Of Rain & Almeda feat. Playboi Carti (P. Williams) (19') was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.