‘Something In The Water' Thread

• @René said in ‘Something In The Water' Thread:

Hearing HipHop or Pop live is mostly unnecessary

Wtf kind of logic is this? Lol

• always saying some left field negative shit

Hearing HipHop or Pop live is mostly unnecessary

????????

• On a different note, Teddy Riley’s set was probably the best part of today for me. Shit was amazing. Some of the artists he was planning on bringing out couldn’t show up so he sang them shits into a fucking talkbox. I was just in awe every time he would do it. Talkbox Remember The Time was MAGIC. Also Pharrell ran out to do his little part at the beginning of Right Here. Energy for that whole set was just insane.

• @Hunter Most hiphop or pop songs dont get better when they are played with live instruments. The best way to enjoy digital music is through quality headphones

• Lol at paying hundrets of dollars to hear Migos or Jay Z live....
    Lol at paying Pharrell hundres of dollars to hear him howling over this beatiful frontin beat
    Sorry for my bad english

Lol at paying hundrets of dollars to hear Migos or Jay Z live....
    Lol at paying Pharrell hundres of dollars to hear him howling over this beatiful frontin beat
    Sorry for my bad english

Sounds like you're just salty you couldn't go. I'm sad 2 but this reaction aint it lol

• @Pushamalicious-T I´m from germany btw...
    I am salty that pharell doesnt release more music like crystal clear or lfmp. Good music

• Instead as a neptunes fan I have to endure shit like saw lightning, momma i hit a lick, that asapferg song, GIRL except Gust of Wind or this uninspiring Twilight song

• I want to hear more from Chad and Pharrell as the Neptunes

• The one time pharrell worked with Anderson paak and this is the outcome
    jfl Sometimes I really doubt pharrells production ability

• Not to forget he worked with this retard called Yella Beezy

• @René I respect people's opinions, especially when it comes to music (one of the most subjective artforms out there).

But dog, this energy you bringing into this thread ain't it. Let people enjoy things.

If you hate the new Pharrell production, cool. Make a new thread to discuss why you feel that way and we could all have a productive conversation from there.

But doing it here in this thread ain't cool to me it feels like you just wanna shit on people lol

• It was an amazing experience, seeing all this artists was VERY DOPE, pusha brought out fab, teddy's set was so nostalgic, Charlie wilson had a little difficulty with the crowd and rain, chris brown brought out trey songz and Anderson killed it.

Lol at paying hundrets of dollars to hear Migos or Jay Z live....
    Sorry for my bad english

As a native english speaker I just want to say shut the hell up.

• I’m crying.

• festival experience overall was dope. Chris brown sucked, but didn't care for most of the songs he was performing anyway. definitely recommend getting VIP if you wanna see the performers not hella far away

Instead as a neptunes fan I have to endure shit like saw lightning, momma i hit a lick, that asapferg song, GIRL except Gust of Wind or this uninspiring Twilight song

game's over @Playahater, we all know its you

• @wiggles said in ‘Something In The Water' Thread:

festival experience overall was dope. Chris brown sucked, but didn't care for most of the songs he was performing anyway. definitely recommend getting VIP if you wanna see the performers not hella far away

Or you can get to the crowd 5 hours before the set you want to be up front for starts and slowly squeeze your way through like I did for Pharrell & Friends lol

• @MortenMars LOL

Not me. Give me more credit than that man.

Looks like your connection to ‘Something In The Water' Thread was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.