‘Something In The Water' Thread

• Who got the crib on the beach tho?? I'm lowkey sick it takes 25 mins to get there from my hotel cause everything was booked and sky rocketed up.

Airbnb folks were charging $600 + for college dorm looking places from Ahh Real Monsters. c'mon son

• There were dorm rooms for $20 a night about 2 weeks ago that's crazy lol

• Mannnn. I got a basically a whole townhouse Airbnb in Virginia Beach for like $30 a night the day the tickets went on sale lol.

But about this lineup... this shit is about to be beyond insane. Never seen P or any of these guys live before so this is like lineup of a lifetime for me. AND in the city where it all started?! We're really being treated guys.

• Staff

All I’m thinking is WHAT IS TIMBALAND GOING TO PERFORM WITH PHARRELL!?

• @Mavis Mika did say something is going to debut there

• @Mavis big white spaceship lol

• Staff

@essntl said in Pharrell Williams Unveils His ‘Something In The Water Festival’ Lineup:

@Mavis Mika did say something is going to debut there

lol yeah but he was just guessing

• Pharrell, Chad, Teddy Riley & Timbaland on Othertone

0_1555672556194_SITW.png

• I keep seeing rumors that Beyoncé and Jayz might be there....

• Staff

@ashersmonet said in Pharrell Williams Unveils His ‘Something In The Water Festival’ Lineup:

I keep seeing rumors that Beyoncé and Jayz might be there....

Kanye’s gonna be there on Sunday. I’ll put money on it

• Admin

D48-Io-F4-Ww-AE9-B9-N.jpg

D48-Io-F4-X4-AAVG.jpg

D48-Io-F1-W4-AIVl1s.jpg

• Doesn't feel like this is tomorrow. Anyone want to meet up? I'll be getting there around 8pm tomorrow ,\//

• Staff

@matic_touch said in ‘Something In The Water' Thread:

Doesn't feel like this is tomorrow. Anyone want to meet up? I'll be getting there around 8pm tomorrow ,\//

Have fun bro!!! And everyone else going too. It looks awesome 🖖🏾

• i wish this happened a few years ago. It's only a 6 hour drive for me but I'm old and have too many responsibilities now lol. for those that are going, be sure to take pics and post lots of updates here for the rest of us! i'm curious to see the set lists, exclusive bbc gear (if any), and i'd def like to see vids of any new material being performed!

• @pappoo said in ‘Something In The Water' Thread:

i wish this happened a few years ago. It's only a 6 hour drive for me but I'm old and have too many responsibilities now lol. for those that are going, be sure to take pics and post lots of updates here for the rest of us! i'm curious to see the set lists, exclusive bbc gear (if any), and i'd def like to see vids of any new material being performed!

just fucking go man, what are you talking about.
    You're not a member of a neptunes fan site just to miss out on Pharrells own festival because of some "responsibilities" :D

• @MortenMars said in ‘Something In The Water' Thread:

@pappoo said in ‘Something In The Water' Thread:

i wish this happened a few years ago. It's only a 6 hour drive for me but I'm old and have too many responsibilities now lol. for those that are going, be sure to take pics and post lots of updates here for the rest of us! i'm curious to see the set lists, exclusive bbc gear (if any), and i'd def like to see vids of any new material being performed!

just fucking go man, what are you talking about.
    You're not a member of a neptunes fan site just to miss out on Pharrells own festival because of some "responsibilities" :D

hahah that was such a beautiful response

• Damn so jealous of everyone going! You guys should definitely meet up and demand vip access.

• @MortenMars
    The tickets are already sold out . He couldn't even go if he really wanted to. I'm in the same boat. I waited too long and missed the opportunity of a life time. I hope he does it again.

• I’m sure if u just show up you will be able to get tickets

• I may go in a GA (General Admission) boy... but in my mind I will be VIP all access, lol. My last all access experience at a huge festival was at @BabyMilo's flog gnaw in 2017-- I was able to meet Kelis, Syd, Steve Lacy and Jorja Smith - still drooling- and some others and backstage. The brilliant artist camper area setup was dope, it was like I was on Instagram surrounded by a bunch of people I follow and got to see them in reality. Very trippy in a way if you're not used to 'moving' in those type of environments - but I will say, if you're trying to enjoy the show and not 'network' and such -- it really is an awesome experience to just be in the crowd and take in the performances for what they are. I'm looking forward to doing that, but I won't cry too much if I wind up backstage.

Looks like your connection to ‘Something In The Water' Thread was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.