Anderson .Paak - Twilight (Prod. by Pharrell Williams)

• @ECHLN said in Anderson .Paak - Twilight (Prod. by Pharrell Williams):

Added the full credit list for the song on the first post.

So dope that Fredwreck added production. One of my all-time favorite producers.

• This song is nothing special. That more than one human being had to work on this is ridiculous. Lazy ass tune....

• @René

hey, maybe it's just a first impression? and you probably expected for more, but give it another couple listens and try to hear what's inside that simplicity in the melody..

• @Andrew its not a bad song but for me nothing more than mixtape material. What can we expect important to be released this year ?

• Staff

This song isn’t bad but it’s not standout either. I love when Dre mixes pharrell/Neptunes productions. He’s done it a few time’s now. Good Kid knocked so hard because of Dre

• my first impression of this song wasn't a good one. i think i was expecting something else. then i waited a day and listened again and really liked the beat aside from the horn sound. also the vocals don't for it for me at all. i'm glad a lot seem to like the song, but i don't see it having much replay value for me

• Just heard the album a couple days ago. One of my favorites of 2019. On point as fuckk

• @Mavis said in Anderson .Paak - Twilight (Prod. by Pharrell Williams):

I love when Dre mixes pharrell/Neptunes productions. He’s done it a few time’s now. Good Kid knocked so hard because of Dre

the drums always sound great, but i feel like he mixes some harmonic/chord elemnts too low on some songs

• Yada yada track reminds me of a q-tip beat

• This stays stuck in my head. Woke up in the middle of the night to piss and i had the horns part playing over and over lol

• @Bass hahaha had that too a couple of weeks ago when the song came out!

• This post is deleted!

• First weekend w/ Twilight -- definitely hit different under the influence. It just rides so very well w/ whatever activities are going on.

Looks like your connection to Anderson .Paak - Twilight (Prod. by Pharrell Williams) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.