Tyler, The Creator - IGOR, Are We Still Friends feat. Pharrell & Jack White (2019)

• Daaaaam. I've read the whole thread without being able to listen to the album. I'm workout on a boat once again and couldn't help myself checking the forum. Once I'm close to shore, I should make a swim for it... You guys make my life so tough

• @Mika said in Tyler, The Creator - IGOR (2019):

Tyler, The Creator - Igor (2019) (Proper Tags)
    Tyler-The-Creator-Igor-2019.jpg
    Tyler, The Creator - Igor (2019)
    01 - Igor's Theme feat. Kali Uchis & Lil' Uzi Vert
    02 - Earfquake feat. Dev Hynes, Playboi Carti, Charlie Wilson & Jessy Wilson
    03 - I Think feat. Solange
    04 - Exactly What You Run From You End Up Chasing feat. Jerrod Carmichael
    05 - Running Out Of Time
    06 - New Magic Wand feat. A$AP Rocky, Santigold & Jessy Wilson
    07 - A Boy Is A Gun feat. Solange
    08 - Puppet feat. Kanye West
    09 - What's Good feat. Slowthai
    10 - Gone, Gone - Thank You feat. La Roux, King Krule & Mild High Club
    11 - I Don't Love You Anymore feat. Solange & Ryan Beatty
    12 - Are We Still Friends feat. Pharrell

You missed Cee-Lo in this

• Admin

@BabyMilo please give us the correct features

• 0_1558491267597_A916B35A-A55A-4D39-A4B2-097D5903E69D.jpeg

• @3000 said in Tyler, The Creator - IGOR (2019):

I like when a feature catches me off guard too, I think in general we know way to much about the media the consume these days, it's genuinely nice to be surprised by something.

This

• Man I got a lot to say this album is damn near perfect, each song has a progression I love

I deadass fell out of my seat hearing the chord progression on Running Out Of Time's verse, that 4th chord "don't saaaaave don't saaaaave don't saaaaaave" Jeeeeessuuusss christ

The descending chords on earfquake after Carti's verse, 2:00 - 2:20 part is just so damn magical with all those changes, Tyler outdid himself, "it's myyyyy fauulllllllt - auulllllllt" ahhhhhhh

a boy is a gun sounds like Tyler sampling. Not Kanye or P or Timbo or Madlib, the added instruments like the piano/synth/808 were so well executed. How the piano comes in at 2:30, and how the lead is played under that verse at 1:21 after that vocal run by I think Solange (though she sounds like Jazmine Sullivan lol) are so damn good words don't do it justice

Puppet prob my fav (I can't decide it's a 5 way tie with boy is a gun, gone gone, thank you, i don't love you anymore) the chords when Kanye come in jeeeeeeeeeeez

What's Good outro top 5 for me but I wish the chords would've kept descending over him rapping instead of him putting a small break between em

gone gone @ 2:56 maaaaaaaaaaan yes once again descending chords I love well executed, and thank you is very relatable to me at the moment and musically I just love the drum pattern and chord progression

I dont love you anymore got a similar progression as glitter and the same ole love (365) hook, minor change of notes, still i love that shit

• I want Tyler to bring IGOR/Flower Boy level production to an entire Frank Ocean project.

• Fantano loved it:

• Where can I see the live he did yesterday for Apple Music?

• Admin

Tyler, The Creator - Igor (2019)
    01 - Igor's Theme feat. Lil' Uzi Vert
    Backgroundvocals By Anthony Evans, Amanda Brown & Tiffany Stevenson

02 - Earfquake feat. Playboi Carti, Charlie Wilson, Jessy Wilson
    03 - I Think feat. Solange & Kevin Kendrick
    Backgroundvocals By Anthony Evans, Amanda Brown, Tiffany Stevenson & Ryan Beatty

04 - Exactly What You Run From You End Up Chasing feat. Jerrod Carmichael & Santigold
    05 - Running Out Of Time feat. Jessy Wilson
    06 - New Magic Wand feat. Jerrod Carmichael, Jessy Wilson & Santigold
    07 - A Boy Is A Gun feat. Solange & Kevin Kendrick
    08 - Puppet feat. Jerrod Carmichael, Kanye West, Jessy Wilson, Santigold & Kevin Kendrick
    09 - What's Good feat. Slowthai
    10 - Gone, Gone - Thank You feat. Jerrod Carmichael, Jessy Wilson, CeeLo Green & La Roux
    Backgroundvocals By Anthony Evans, Amanda Brown & Tiffany Stevenson

11 - I Don't Love You Anymore feat. Solange, Charlie Wilson & Jessy Wilson
    12 - Are We Still Friends feat. Pharrell & Jack White

• bruh I've really just been listening to this album over and over since it dropped. so good. the bridges give me such a nostalgic feeling

• @YB

• 0_1559074927664_5344322A-17C8-44A0-9CAA-B291234F837B.jpeg

• I was in Ghana for 2 weeks - just arrived back in UK today. I had hardly any data to stream or download anything off Apple Music (the struggle was real)
    I used my last remaining MBs to download this and played it in the car with my driver on Monday and wow!
    I can hear the Pharrell influences. We’ve been serviced! Thanks @BabyMilo for yet another sick album.
    I introduced my driver to Neptunes/Pharrell/Tyler music for the first time. He also makes music - mostly Afrobeats meets gospel type stuff and I swear listening to this in the car and watching him enjoy it was like seeing a child taste ice-cream for the first time.
    Hopefully it’s offered some inspiration. He’s make some good stuff which hopefully I’ll also get to share with you guys

• Will you ever come to South Africa @BabyMilo?

• 🎷

• I think is insane. every single note on the bridge man. new magic wand is my favorite rn. the sound is ritual. I can't listen to I don't love u anymore that shit hurts, but those chords n vocals beautiful

• its hard to choose a favorite song (but i guess thats what ppl do), cus it plays so well as a cohesive album, but gone gone/thank you and earfquake are my favorites. Then magic wand on a close third.
    Also i love how that hybrid mutant voice of Charlie wilson layered with Tylers vocals sound, reminds me of how Kanye used Charlie on the Dark twisted fantasy album but in a different way ofc

• ![alt](image url)

i honestly really like all the tracks, which is rare. i guess if i had to pick an absolute favorite it’s I Think just cause that bridge. but what’s good, new magic wand, earfquake and i don’t love u anymore are all amazing too

Looks like your connection to Tyler was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.