Chris Brown - Sorry Enough (Clipse Grinding Samples)

• Hello friends of the cultivated beats,

what do you think about other artists using the Neptunes beats as samples, like in the current example of Chris Brown?

https://open.spotify.com/track/2KmCMQ2EuJs4d2QK9f5yRL?si=QqcmKCzTR3-hW4uQHMhc1w

• why does this exist

• Wonder what’s the hold up on a proper collab between the two

• This is so bad!

• This is absolutely awful.

Chris Brown always falls short of his potential to me.

• @Dookie A part of me feel like it won’t be what we expect at this point in time.

• Fuck this shit

• Idk the ins and outs of sampling and credits in the industry, but I'm surprised Clipse and/or The Neptunes let this go through. Do they own the rights to this song or does another record label own it? Hopefully they're gettin paid for it. I'm not a fan of when popular artists do do blatant samples/rips like this because I feel like it overshadows the original, but that's just my own personal gripe and doesn't really even matter haha.

Edit:
    Ehh, regardless Clipse and The Neptunes are sitting on tons of hits so no biggie lol.

• Doesn’t work. Drums are way too busy. Drums gotta be sparse and spacious.

• With all the label shuffling/fall out etc that went down in 2006 I highly doubt Grindin is fully owned by Clipse or Neptunes.

this shit is an abomination. It would sound so much better with regular drums.

• Staff

@Playahater said in Chris Brown - Sorry Enough (Clipse Grinding Samples):

With all the label shuffling/fall out etc that went down in 2006 I highly doubt Grindin is fully owned by Clipse or Neptunes.

this shit is an abomination. It would sound so much better with regular drums.

The label can only sell their own share of a song. Whatever Clipse and Neptunes owned as songwriters is still theirs. Unless they signed a dumb 360

Looks like your connection to Chris Brown - Sorry Enough (Clipse Grinding Samples) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.