I want to start makin beats... what soft ware and equipment i should get

• I am not tryin to go over board with investment... maybe id start with just a soft ware... i wanna make beats... trap shit... all kinds of shit

• @drago said:

I am not tryin to go over board with investment... maybe id start with just a soft ware... i wanna make beats... trap shit... all kinds of shit

Drago! FL Studio is what i use. Never owned a piece of gear in my life.

• I have...
    Software:
    FL Studio
    Abelton 9
    Reason 5

Wont mention how I got those

Hardware:
    Cheap Midi-Keyboard, it was 100 bucks, I should get a new one but whatever
    Cheap MPD, it was a hundred bucks

Bare essentials, all you really need is a program that suits you well, and a keyboard(just makes things easier)

I'm not a crazy good producer or anything(http://soundcloud.com/ptrpkr) I'm okay I guess, improving, so I can't really give you any serious advice on what it takes to be great, but if you're going to do it, I suggest you sink a reasonable amount of money into, that kind of forces you to stick with it in the beginning. Its all rewarding when you can just open your program of choice and just kind of create. I also suggest that in the beginning you make an effort to make something everyday and constantly read about different production techniques. It'll keep you motivated

Looks like your connection to I want to start makin beats... what soft ware and equipment i should get was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.