An appealing NERD playlist

• Ok, so you're trying to get somebody to listen to NERD for the very first time. What songs do you have them listen to, to gain their interest and subsequently become a fan? I'm in this predicament with a girl right now. She says she's heard a couple songs, but didn't like them. So, instead of knocking her bitch ass out, I want to get her interested in their music.

• Oh, just a little background on the type of music she likes, she likes the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, some country, some EDM. She's like a little flower child and all earthy and shit.

• Put "Tape You" (Spymob Version) and fuck the hell out of her!!

• Than turn on "The Way She Dances" (make her quiet till the bridge (break down) drops.. "kissing you, kissing me, it's euphoria...") then put "Thrasher" and "Stay Together" add some "She Wants To Move" shit, girls lovin it.. if she wont like it either way.. idk.. how old is she? :D

• @Skletch hahahaha

Run To The Sun
    Baby Doll

• In addition to Run to the Sun:
    Life as a Fish (cuz she earthy)
    Bobby James with the jazz break down. (If she doesn't vibe with that part, I don't see how ya'll are even friends tbh)
    I've seen the light/inside of clouds.
    Sooner or Later
    Wonderful Place
    if she does not like these songs she probably has no soul, so...yeah idk what to tell u if that's the case.

• Lol thanks for the input, guys.

• Staff

If she likes The Beatles then you have to play her the beatles style songs they did - Stay Together, Wonderful Place, Drill Sergeant, Sooner Or Later, Maybe, Bobby James

Then just throw Provider, Babydoll & breakout in there to cover the country, beach boys and chillies vibes

• Thanks, Aaron. That sounds like a good play list actually.

• @Mavis said:

If she likes The Beatles then you have to play her the beatles style songs they did - Stay Together, Wonderful Place, Drill Sergeant, Sooner Or Later, Maybe, Bobby James

Then just throw Provider, Babydoll & breakout in there to cover the country, beach boys and chillies vibes

That's what i was thinking. N.E.R.D specially Nothing pretty much emulates Beetles

• @mr_novalike said:

@Mavis said:

That's what i was thinking. N.E.R.D specially Nothing pretty much emulates Beetles

big_thumb_43b49b85e42e0867f4d97efae1ebfc27.jpg

• I may be late but I have a friend who'd never heard their music too going a few years back so I made her a CD. The songs that stood out for her were: Sooner or later, Yeah You, You Know What, Run To The Sun, Maybe, Everyone Nose....But everyone loves Rockstar, and Lapdance! ;P

• Thanks, Hatz!

• I just throw Seeing Sounds on man, thats the shit that put me on

• I'm actually really curious to see how this went and whether or not this forum ruined a friendship.

Looks like your connection to An appealing NERD playlist was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.