ANIME

• I made this thread for those who follow Japanese animation including Manga, Anime series, etc.

With that being said, I want to say that I keep up with Naruto...faithfully every week.

If this ain't the longest drawn out (no pun intended) battle I have ever seen........I was just thinking about it and I graduated college and got married within the time span of this battle and it is STILL GOING. I think it is the last battle of the Naruto Universe but I just think it's hilarious how they are able to flip the script every few months just to prolong the series. lol

• MOTHER KAGUYA IS LIKE ON SOME DBZ SHIT ITS CRAZY BITCHES FLIPPING DIMENSIONS AND SHIT

• and yeah Naruto is taking forever, but at least the chapter pacing aint as bad as bleach omfg. i fell in love with bleach first so i still kinda have a bias for it, but man...

• Lol and you know they are going to finish it off with Sasuke fighting Naruto. I bet Sasuke will end up absorbing Kaguya somehow and that will round up the next half of the year until something else happens

• Hunter x Hunter is the shit, highly recommend.

• @Usman said:

Hunter x Hunter is the shit, highly recommend.

but it keep going on break doe :( only thing keeping me from reading it yet

• It's back now and the anime just started the new arc.

• @mr_novalike said:

Lol and you know they are going to finish it off with Sasuke fighting Naruto. I bet Sasuke will end up absorbing Kaguya somehow and that will round up the next half of the year until something else happens

you know everybody says this so much that i have to wonder if kishimoto's gonna troll the shit out of all of us and not let em fight at all. like they become best friends again and shit haha

• Admin

Ergo Proxy
    Ghost in The Shell
    Darker Than Black
    Deadman Wonderland
    Gungrave
    D.Gray Man
    Soul Eater
    Mushi-Shi
    Pale Cocoon
    Code Geass
    Attack on Titan
    Tokyo Ghoul (new hotness)

I left out of a few but those are the ones off the top of my head that I found to be outstanding.

• Admin

@mr_novalike A faithful Naruto watcher here too. I actually am enjoying the fillers of Madara, he's by far the coolest villain in the Naruto universe.

The drawn out stuff reminds me of One Piece, that shit started when I was in middle school. I'm now 27 and its still going, no where near ending, nucking futs I tell ya.

• Man I stopped watching Naruto about two years ago, kinda shocked the war is still going on in the anime and even in the manga!
    In all that time I've only missed 33 canon episodes, I'll catch up soon.

Currently reading the Welcome to the NHK, Kare Kano, Attack on Titan and Yotsuba mangas.

Recent series I'm watching are Kill la Kill and Space Dandy.

Evangelion is my favourite series.

• Future Diary(where the chick in my avi is from) is probably one of the best fucking Anime's i've seen in a long time

I've also been watching Kuroko No Basket, if you like Basketball its a really great anime

EDIT: Also, fucking Berserk, if anyone out there hasn't seen the original Anime, go fucking watch that shit bruh. The Manga is incredible too

• I was late on a lot of anime. My favourites I've watched over the past couple of years were the first few seasons of Bleach, Cowboy Bebop and Sumurai Champloo - the animation on the latter two is just beautiful, and the soundtracks of both of those series is unbeatable in my opinion, I love it when a good series meets with a great soundtrack. I watched Black lagoon recently, but it didn't measure up to these

• I need to check out some of these you guys mentioned. My favorites are

Naruto
    Ghost in the Shell. S.A.C.
    Samurai Champloo
    Outlaw Star
    DBZ (obviously everyone got down with this series)
    Moribito (with the same voice actress as the Major in S.A.C.)
    Kenichi was pretty good (and hilarious)
    InuYasha
    FLCL
    Trigun
    Clannad After Story
    Samurai 7
    Mobile Suit Gundam

All i can think of at the moment

• @mr_novalike said:

Clannad After Story

duuuude i was close to finishing clannad and some fuck nigga posted a spoiler about some girl dying. i was so pissed i didn't even finish it

that was back when i was addicted to anime so it seriously fucked up my day

• @axele said:

@mr_novalike said:

Clannad After Story

duuuude i was close to finishing clannad and some fuck nigga posted a spoiler about some girl dying. i was so pissed i didn't even finish it

that was back when i was addicted to anime so it seriously fucked up my day

Dang that was the worst spoiler ever becuase everything led up to that. But you should still watch it though becuase they flip the script on you

• i know this thread is for anime but is anyone reading this manga called The Breaker? It's like the greatest thing everrrr~

So far it's two parts to the story, first part being The Breaker and current part called The Breaker: New Waves

it's about this weak kid thats constantly bullied in school, and gets taught martial arts by one of his teachers, who happens to be a master and can like kick anyone's ass.

• Is hunter x hunter dub in English?

Looks like your connection to ANIME was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.