Pharrell - Come Get it Bae (feat. Miley Cyrus) (Official Video)

• That white chick with the white hair and the black pants...........so fine smh

• Cool seeing him being goofy with Miley

• hmmm don t know how i feel about this one

• I want a Hunter video asap

• funny :D

• I like this song so much now haa. The natural appeal of those girls is great.

• hmm. pretty dumb video if u ask me, but whatever helps it do well on the charts..

on a side note, who could have guessed when we first heard this beat 3 years ago that it would materialize into what it is right now. i wasn't a fan of it when the rhea version leaked, and really wasn't crazy about it when girl leaked. i do like certain components of the beat but absolutely hate some of the others part of it. but regardless, its just fascinating to know the journey the beat has taken to get to this point.

• Staff

I said this earlier but - he's pretty much made the same video 3 times in a row now and it didnt' work with MM so i don't understand why he's taken the exact same concept and done it again.

That being said - once Miley comes in the video is gets strangely addictive and entertaining. Don't know why. Oh yeah and i like the colours on the scene's she's in. Pastels and neons look cool mixed together.

• Staff

• Such a boring video, there isn't even a Motorcycle in it :(

• Fucking terrible in concept and execution. It's crazy how somebody so aurally imaginative is so visually conventional.
    This extends to the album cover, promo artwork and all videos so far too.
    It's all so fucking lifeless and lacking any kind of creative ingenuity.
    I just..... ehhhhhhhhhh, fuck this. Awful.

On a semi-plus, I own the same jacket he wears in the video so there is that I suppose.

• NIGGA CMON WE GIT IT YOU LIKE BITCHES OK THATS COOL BUT LIKE WHERES THE COOL VISUALS, INNOVATIVE IDEAS LIKE THE RED DOG OR OSMETHING MORE CREATIVE THAN HAVING A BUNCH OF BITCHES DANCING IN A GODDAMN MIRROR WHAT THE FUCK PHARRELL

• yea I have to agree with the overall opinion of this song and video, and when you compare it to the likes of the Angel, That Girl and Frontin' videos....well it doesn't even come close to the creativeness of those, ah well, let's hope Hunter will be more interesting

• Staff

That Girl video sucked. Actually so did Angel, that was so bad. All of P's videos suck tbh except happy. That concept of a 24 hours non-stop video with the site that lets you cycle through the time was really innovative.... Can I Have It Like That video is shit but good at the same time because it's so flashy and different to anything he's done.

• The person who directed/edited this video must have ADHD.
    I don't think I've ever seen so many cuts in a video in my life - it makes me dizzy and sea sick.
    It would've even been a better idea having a playmate rub her tits non stop for 3 minutes and 29 seconds in a single shot than this garbage.

• I liked the video, all the chicks looked fucking A+ especially the white chick in the black and white. Miley was looking fucking great for a change too, she's usually scust af

I see your vision P

• @Mavis I do still like the Frontin' video tho.

• @Spock said:

she's usually scust af

lmaooooo hahaha

• The girls are cool, but this isn't even a music video

• i don't know man.. it didn't get interesting until the bridge. the first two verses seemed so longggg because it was the same thing.. hot chicks and the same dance moves they've been doing all tour. i agree with Mavis. P's only great solo videos have been happy and frontin.. other than that it hasn't really hit for such a creative guy. however I did like the that girl video.. mainly because at the time I wanted that 900 dollar Nokia phone lol

Looks like your connection to Pharrell - Come Get it Bae (feat. Miley Cyrus) (Official Video) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.