Pharrell - Come Get it Bae (feat. Miley Cyrus) (Official Video)

• You are all so right, this vid is awful until the bridge. This and mm are just such bland poorly executed videos.. All that aside the chick in red is hot as fuq

• @BabyMilo Should've done all the videos for GIRL tbh. Would've actually been creative.

• This is easily P's weakest video.

• You don't just do weird looking stuff for the heck of it. I don't think a lot of u get the concept. To me it looked like the video was based around the fact that beauty doesn't expire. No matter what age the woman is she's still beautiful. It looked like a casting for a video shoot and every woman was showcased as opposed to a video where only skinny, light-skin, between the ages of 18-25 were showcased.

• nigga, we get what the video is, not only does it actually say it threw out the whole video, its another behind the scenes one explaining it. we just stating that its an ass video overall

• Yeah not really feeling this. Hopefully "Come Get It Bae" rises a bit. I'm ready for a new single though. Something fresh. A "Lost Queen" video for the fall would be dope.

• @BabyMilo said:

nigga, we get what the video is, not only does it actually say it threw out the whole video, its another behind the scenes one explaining it. we just stating that its an ass video overall

Just being sure because quite often people are dense and don't get it.

• yeah, i mean, the "concept" is cool, meaning that its cool that he is trying to say that age is just a number and that all women are beautiful but fuck at what expense does the visuals have to suffer to get hte point across

• yeah, there surely might have been a more creative way to get the same point across

• I'm not super into Music Videos and all that stuff, so I guess it isn't really as big of a deal to me as it is to you guys.

But it definitely seemed fine to me, looked like they were just having fun tbh

• "Come Get It Bae" is #23 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week!

• I wonder if the label is still letting him do a video for every song.

• i don't recall pharrell having insane amount of visuals in his music videos other than maybe "she wants to move". The rest were just regular with a message, i like this!

• this bridge is still fucking epic man!

"suga suga" i love this song so much thats prolly why i hate the video so fucking much

• @earstylexzay i'd imagine he's already completed most if not all of them by now if they were to do a video for every song

• Yep the bridge on this song is everything. I love how it sounds live.

• heard this on the radio 3 times today! this might be a hit.

Looks like your connection to Pharrell - Come Get it Bae (feat. Miley Cyrus) (Official Video) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.