T.I. - Paperwork : the Motion Picture (October 21st)

• pw.png

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.28188/title.t-i-reveals-paperwork-the-motion-picture-film-plans-album-release-date

**1. “King”

1. “G’ Shit” (feat. Jeezy & WatchTheDuck)
    2. “About the Money” (feat. Young Thug)
    3. “New National Anthem” (feat. Skylar Grey)
    4. “Oh Yeah” (feat. Pharrell)
    5. “Private Show” (feat. Chris Brown)
    6. “No Mediocre” (feat. Iggy Azalea)
    7. “Jet Fuel” (feat. Boosie Badazz)
    8. “Paperwork” (feat. Pharrell)
    9. “Stay” (feat. Victoria Monét)
    10. “About My Issue” (feat. Victoria Monét & Nipsey Hussle)
    11. “At Ya Own Risk” (feat. Usher)
    12. “On Doe, On Phil” (feat. Trae Tha Truth)
    13. “Light ‘Em Up (RIP Doe B)” (feat. Pharrell & WatchTheDuck)
    14. “Let Your Heart Go (Break My Soul)” (feat. The-Dream)
    15. “Sugar Cane”
    16. “I Don’t Know”
    17. “You Can Tell How I Walk” (feat. Rick Ross)**

• 25 Pharrell produced tracks?!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is insane!!!!

• cant wait!!!

• Staff

Pharrell and T.I. have recorded 250 songs !?!

This sounds great but i bet 100% he won't be able to write, get a crew and shoot a movie in the 8 weeks between now and the release. He needs to be realistic.

• T.I's album covers and videos are always evocative, well done and enhance his records, I'm looking forward to the short films.

I guess the fact him and P cut so many tracks explains why we got all those verses from him on tracks last year, they were the throwaways.
    I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into another Game / Red album situation.....

Oh and:

"Pharrell one of the weakest,bird ass niggas of all time. Just from readin this shitI know Imma recycle bin that album after like 1 minute of listenin to it. Tired of these pop niggas"

Holy shit!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEccwo_lX5o&feature=player_detailpage#t=280

Watch The Duck talking about some of the tracks that they did with Pharrell and T.I. starting at 3:30.

• So Watch The Duck is on the "G Shit" record and another "Light Em Up" and more

• Staff

• He said manureism's lol.

• I don't think I've ever heard T.I. talk that long outside of listening to one of his albums.

• I felt like I had an aneurism when he said "maneurism"

• Tracklistings out, at least 3 Pharrell tracks:

http://www.rap-up.com/2014/09/19/ti-paperwork-tracklisting/#more-194044

• You mean at least 4 records. Pharrell did that record with Jeezy. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Pharrell also did Jet Fuel.

• “At Ya Own Risk” (feat. Usher) OMG, this has to be a Pharrell production. I was really hoping to hear Trap Nigga tho :(

• What the hell? I thought Pharrell did almost the whole album? Fuck it, a few is better than nothing, I guess.

• I think P did like 60% of this album but is only featured on 3-4 tracks. I expect more production than just what he's featured on.

• @Skletch He could have easily done records that he wasn't featured on.

• I'm sorry, I misread. I thought someone said he only produced like 4 tracks.

• hmmmmm... yeszurrrrrrr!!! im really hoping for some neptune bangers on this.

• That Usher tune might really be a Pharrell production:

L+T: T.I. has mentioned that a song featuring you and Jeezy is slated to make his forthcoming Paperwork album. Could you tell us about that record?

JR: You’re talking about “G Shit.” It’s interesting how that record even happened. That was more so a Pharrell thing. He and Tip had done a record together and Pharrell said he wanted to get us working on the song. At the time, Tip wanted Pharrell to go in and do his Pharrell thing, but Pharrell was like “I think you should try Watch The Duck for this one.” To see a hyped up Pharrell trying to convince a reluctant T.I. to let these three guys and a duck do this record for him was very interesting [laughs].

ES: It was just crazy. We were at this festival and had just gotten off the stage when Jesse had gotten the call from this engineer we know. His words were “Yo Pharrell said he wants to meet you guys in the studio.” At that time, we still hadn’t even met Pharrell. People would tell us that Pharrell was a fan, but that’s it, so that call saying Pharrell wanted us in the studio was a little bit daunting.

JR: We were like “Stop playing!”, but he was like “I’m serious, Pharrell is here sitting right next to me.” The studio was about 30 minutes away from where we were. We got to the studio in about 15 minutes though [laughs]. We did the record really, really fast. It didn’t take us a long time at all. We did like four records that night. ***When we walked in the studio there was T.I., Usher, Pharrell and Jeezy in there. ***That was really our first time meeting any of them, so to walk into the studio and see those superstars was an experience.

http://lifeandtimes.com/watch-the-duck-speak-on-collaborating-with-iggy-azalea-pharrell-more

• @lord_willin man I wanted Trap Nigga too!!!!

Looks like your connection to T.I. - Paperwork : the Motion Picture (October 21st) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.