Nerd Hobbies

• Admin

I'm huge nerd building robots and stuff, but I build other stuff too. Been working on a this custom computer for a competition these past 6 months in my spare time, which is finally nearing its completion.

I know I'm not the only one with nerd hobbies, fess up.

here's some teaser pics.

ZE2SzzU.jpg

lTlF1KX.jpg

vnV08iN.jpg

<3

• wow this is mental. i just eat crisps all day, no talent there.

• that's tight! i've been collecting gen 1 & 2 Pokemon lately. these are my current favs ❤️image.jpg

• Admin

@axele OMFG Articuno, Zapdos, AND Moltres?!?! stop playing bruh. I see you got Blastoise and Charizard, where's Venusaur?

• @Mari brehhh I'm looking for him sooo bad, all i have is ivysaur :(

yung nidoqueen, yung sandslash on the keyring tho
    image.jpg

• I collect comic books, I had around 350 or so comics the last time I counted, here's a pic from a black friday haul in 2012

417155_366084163485225_227189917_n.jpg

I play Magic The Gathering, been playing since 2007, I only play casual now, I kind of fell out of the loop with Standard and I need someone to show me how to play Commander. I got MTGO like a few months back though, and getting spanked so often in classic kind of turned me off it for awhile. I'll probably start back up playing MTGO eventually though

I watch Professional Wrestling religiously and discuss it online on various web forums

And like a lot of people here, i'm also super music nerd, everything about it, I love finding new shit I'd never heard before from all kinds of weird genres, everything from Bluegrass to Black Metal to Old School RnB albums. I tend to spend all day listening to and making music(been making a lot of 90s sound house lately). I'm looking to start collecting Cassettes and Vinyl, that'd be dope as hell to have. There's a lot of online distros that sell like obscure cassettes from crazy bands and shit.

• @Spock yo you collect image and x men too?

• @noidea90 I have some image and X-Men stuff, if i'm not mistaken I have a couple of the early Spawn comics(I'm pretty sure I have the first appearance of Angela), I have American Jesus(highly recommended btw, even if you just cop a .cbr of it), and i'm looking to get my hands on some Hack/Slash stuff. As far as X-men, I have some X-Force stuff and a few Silver Age randoms lying around

EDIT: Just checked yeah I got Spawn #9

• Well i used to collect comics when i was a kif and bearly im getting back in to it, im reading the Original Sin story

Looks like your connection to Nerd Hobbies was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.