Niko Dèl Yato - Level Up (prod. by Reggie Volume & David Knocks)

• Hey guys! Idk if ya'll remember my band TiME Moves, well Niko was the lead vocalist/mc hailing from Richmond, VA. He was given the opportunity to record his first solo album as a recipient of House Studio's House Artist Grant Program. I produced the lead single off of his upcoming album entitled, "Dèl Yato.". Let me know what ya'll think and see if ya'll can guess what sample I used?!! Ha!

Thanks for the support Grindin Fam.

• Maaan that shit is on repeat since yesterday! I love it!

• @Ali said:

Maaan that shit is on repeat since yesterday! I love it!

Thank you man! Thanks for the support. The album is dropping at the end of the month.

• @ReggieVolume THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! this is one of the best inst i've heard on this forum...im talkiin grind forum all the way back to the old startrak forum!! amazing work my dude!!

• This beat is sick man!! Good work!

• whoa! man, y'all got tons of potential...If I could handle that would EXACTLY be the shit I would bring out!
    Can you please list some of your equipment? (software, hardware).

Waitin' for the album to drop :)

• @Simon yeah man, for sure. I use Logic Pro and a Macbook Pro. I didn't use any VST's for this one. All Logic stock sounds.

• @ldnproductions said:

@ReggieVolume THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! this is one of the best inst i've heard on this forum...im talkiin grind forum all the way back to the old startrak forum!! amazing work my dude!!

Wow man...this is a hell of a compliment right here. I really appreciate that man. That means a lot because everybody on this forum is super talented.

• Flow is crazy! Good shit.

• Admin

fuckin dope Reggie !

Looks like your connection to Niko Dèl Yato - Level Up (prod. by Reggie Volume & David Knocks) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.