N*E*R*D - No_One Ever Really Dies (2017)

• There would havvvve to be new music to go along with this to merit an actual world tour!

• need small venue shows with no back up dancers

• I just need them to come to Texas. I don’t care where.

• @BabyMilo said in N*E*R*D - No_One Ever Really Dies (2017):

need small venue shows with no back up dancers

plus a setlist that at the very least has run 2 the sun , provider and inside of clouds
    my life would be complete

• Hell yeah! The Observatory in Orange County, CA would be perfect for a gig! Hell.. ANYWHERE in DTLA would work! I’m ready for 2019!

• new tour, please come back to baltimore or at least the fillmore. i'll make that trip to see them

• They gotta come back to DC! PLEASE

• @Hunter same I'm up here in Dallas. I'll gladly make a trip to Austin or San Antonio to see them

• @jtrill06 yeah Dallas here too.. only here for the holidays then it's back to Houston for school. So literally anywhere in this state I'm good.

• Secret Life Of Tigers grew on me a lot, the part at :59 when all the distorted guitars come in is N.E.R.D's signature sound to me.

• i reeeally wish there was a visual for rollin em 7s. omg dre's voice is so ill, what the actual fuck? totally takes me into an outkast realm through the neptunes filter. not gonna say this album is genius or anything...but idk if it's possible for some to really appreciate it.

Maybe being fans of P and Chad's work for so long really is muddying perceptions of what NERD is (should be). There are shaky moments on this album (and all their albums) that are more interesting/unusual than bad to meee. it's like Clones II meets NERD.

plus this happened

• this album + neon guts by this day get the most playbacks in my stereo

• Staff

Can’t believe I did such a U-Turn on this album. I love it. I Still listen to it every week.

• @Mavis same

• @Mavis said in N*E*R*D - No_One Ever Really Dies (2017):

Can’t believe I did such a U-Turn on this album. I love it. I Still listen to it every week.

Sometimes they’re too ahead and it’s us who has to catch up.

• @3000 said in N*E*R*D - No_One Ever Really Dies (2017):

You guys will change your mind about this album in time :)

Posted over 1 year ago.
    💁🏽‍♂️

• I still listen to this album! I’ve realized that my favorite track is rollinem 7’s....song is hard mang!! 🖖🏽🧠

• @MortenMars said in N*E*R*D - No_One Ever Really Dies (2017):

Also i dont know if its just me, but i cant stop picturing that shitty album cover when i listen to the album, i think that cover alone detracts some of my feelings towards the album. If they had just made a dope cover I think i would have enjoyed it more, instead of being distracted by how shit the one they chose is. I know it sounds kinda petty or whatever the word is, as the cover shouldn't affect how i listen to the music, but i really think it makes a small difference in my overall enjoyment at least =)

First thing I did was folding the booklet so that gravy fries picture is the front. To me that had some ISO feel for soms reason

• i hope there are more projects to come with the same pocket (sonically) as this album

• yea rollinem 7s has to be one of the craziest songs iv heard in all my life, the sampling of this classic video just makes it even better

Looks like your connection to N*E*R*D - No_One Ever Really Dies (2017) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.