The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017)

• Staff

@YB said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

@Mavis said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

@Jempy said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

![alt text](image url)https://instagram.com/p/BYfm9eXlLed/ look at the adidas đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±

Yup that's the album title. "You"

It might be acronyms too don't you think?

Maybe it could be, but I was told a looooong time ago that it's "You". But yeah maybe it's an acronym too.

Also I'm getting excited now - I've been showing Shae unknown mortal orchestra, and internet and grime tracks so I'm excited to see if he's taken any influence from that and put it in the nerd records. That would be next level

• I think we need to clam down for now.

• Damn they finally made an album about me

• https://hypebeast.com/2017/9/pharrell-williams-nerd-adidas-originals-hu-nmd

Some better pics of the adidas. They're expected to be released at complexcon so maybe the album at the same time..?

• @YB said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

@Mavis said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

@Jempy said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

![alt text](image url)https://instagram.com/p/BYfm9eXlLed/ look at the adidas đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±

Yup that's the album title. "You"

It might be acronyms too don't you think?

Your Own Universe

And P will be saying. Everyone has a their own perseption of time and space. We are living in our own personal universe. We should all want to live in a clean environment in space time. We should all be cleaning our own oceans from trash, we should stop using our own fossil fuels.

• Locked Away studio version as a bonus track would be fire

YOU

• Is this real life right now....

• i was listening to enjoy right now, today off tyler's album and one thing it made me realize was, much as i love pharrell's lyrics, i'd really like some instrumental tracks with on an n.e.r.d. album

• Will they ever do another show in VA again?!

• They need atleast two singles with execptional visuals for the promotion. Without any Radio they need the online Attention through Blocks, Review Websites etc.

How much time do you guys think will be between the release of the first single and the album? Im assuming 1,5 - 2 months.

• @RenĂ© said in The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017):

They need atleast two singles with execptional visuals for the promotion. Without any Radio they need the online Attention through Blocks, Review Websites etc.

How much time do you guys think will be between the release of the first single and the album? Im assuming 1,5 - 2 months.

2 months

• I hope it will be released this year

• Staff

It's coming in less then 3 months.

I hope they reunite with Diane Martel and do a few videos... you know, (and I'm not ass kissing at all) I'd really like to see them get a video that's creative directed by Tyler because something like the "Fucking Young /Death camp" video would really suit NERD

Basically anything other than the shitty hot n fun, spaz and hypnotise you videos.

• I honestly dont know what to expect the music or the videos to be like....and i like that. Chad and P have grown each in their own way for so long....and i have no clue what Shae has been doing... I know they are all in a completely different mindsets from when "Nothing" came out. Both p and chad married with kids and so forth. Shae married as well. Im REALLY hoping the music and lyrics arent purely politcally driven... in any case, im just greatful we are getting an album.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to The Official N*E*R*D Thread (2017) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.