albums you play every day?

• 1 Kanye album per day is a must
    1 P album/album produced by P/NER*D album a day
    FKA Twigs - LP1

Those tend to be staples of my daily playlist without even trying

• i have SOOOO much music and my shit stays on shuffle cause i drive for a some time everyday, but legit a song from every pharrell/nerd release plays including clipse and kelis albums. that plays the most and what ever new stuff ive downloaded that week which is always some random songs from the 70s. oh and i play beats that ive recently made or ruff drafts alot.

• There's no album I'd want to play everyday, or even every week. I like to let stuff simmer then come back to it after a while.
    Sometimes in a weird way I never do. Some of the most incredible films I've seen in my life I've seen once and consciously never gone back to again. Same with some books and games too.
    I'm not so extreme with music but I will take a couple of years between re-listening to some Tribe, Wu, MJ, whatever.
    I definitely listen to at least one Neptunes track most days but I'm always checking out new shit.
    I listen to at least one album I've never heard before every week, mostly way more than one.

• @BabyMilo said:

i have SOOOO much music and my shit stays on shuffle cause i drive for a some time everyday, but legit a song from every pharrell/nerd release plays including clipse and kelis albums. that plays the most and what ever new stuff ive downloaded that week which is always some random songs from the 70s. oh and i play beats that ive recently made or ruff drafts alot.

Exactly what he said. It's been like that for at least 5 years. Only difference now is I threw some Jamiroquai in there.

• IDK, I'm the type of person who finds 1-3 songs that I like for the moment and repeat them like 50 times per day, and then rotate to the next one.
    Or I have certain Spotify playlists I rotate on.

Like the last couple of weeks I've been studying Sia's songwriting, so I listen to songs she has written - and also listen to interviews with her.

But it's like, if I only could listen to one album for the rest of my life then it would be Michael Jackson's Dangerous - that album has almost everything.

• @3000 said:

There's no album I'd want to play everyday, or even every week. I like to let stuff simmer then come back to it after a while.

i feel ya but there's just some songs i literally CANT stop playing. like i'll get all irritated and shit because it's in my head all day. or that nagging feeling that the song im currently listening to isn't as good as said song.

there's some albums like dark side of the moon by pink floyd that i literally won't touch for months/years tho just cause it's such a journey. the mood has to be right~

• wow this Travelling Without Moving makes me wanna watch cowboy bebop for some reason lol

• Reading through this and thinking hard about the topic I realized that literally the last few years I've had these artists/bands in heavy rotation damn near every week.
    rhye, n.e.r.d,kenna, mayer hawthorne, tyler, earl, frank, johnny polygon, toro y moi, kanye, gambino

• @Plaxxx yeah, i tend to listen to pick out artists to listen to, not albums.

• Normally at least one song by these every day - N.E.R.D., Kanye, P, Charles Bradley, Joey Badass, Nas, Common, Mos, Tribe.

• I've kinda gone off music & listening to full albums every day but probably
    ego death and In Search of, jamiroquai occasionally, like maybe some bnh or just some jazz like lonnie liston or maybe some don blackman or i flip and listen to low end theory, i kinda listen to in search of a lot, i was raised on that album & know it front to back, justified as well,

I guess it depends on my mood like sometimes i'll listen to Joao gilberto or amy w, i hear k dot everyday like gkmc mostly because of my brother playing it, sometimes i kinda go deep & depressed and listen to like nirvana. ohhhh. i forgot. Stevie wonder.

I listen to innervisions a lot and music of my mind, I really love girl blue and visions. I listen to songs about jane by maroon 5 sometimes, off the wall, it depends on my mood like i listen to mind mischief by tame impala when im happy or heart like hers by mac demarco when im feeling low, or ill watch chappelles show and hear a rap song, ill search it up and listen to the artist and the album its from, thats how i found close edge by mos def. the new danger is my fav mos def album.

BUTTT. wait, i listen to nas sometimes, streets disciple and gods son, illmatic is ok to me, the only song i love is ''one love'' though, hmmmm. I listen to pete rock and madlib beats sometimes or some mf doom.

• Should listen to your English teacher daily and break out some damn paragraphs!

Just joking my dude, welcome to the forum.
    Your taste is pretty cool.

• @3000 I'm a lot like you in this way. I help run an art gallery and I try and play something different each day while I'm here.

I can honestly say one song I could play every day and probably never get sick of is Run to the Sun. It's so perfect and beautiful...

• If judging by rotations in my car deck, Christian Rich FW14

Any other time I'm listening to katranada or Soulection mixes

• I play bastard sometimes or hell hath or in my mind or cherry bomb or goblin and maybe some fly or die

• I don't know about albums, but I'll listen to some Kool & the Gang, Bob Marley & the Wailers, Stevie, EWF pretty much every day. Life's too stressful and I need some music to chill out every day. I don't be listening to anything when I'm working tho.

• it's beginning to heat up here in Australia and music that i vibes with currently sets the mood are Tame Impala and N.E.R.D.
    Hungry KIds from Hungary.

Looks like your connection to albums you play every day? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.