I JUST CAME BACK FROM P'S CONCERT!

• It was pretty sick! Yo he did It Girl, Gush, Gust Of Wind even FREQ!!!!! PFFFSSSHH!!!! Shay come out too they did She Wants To Move, Rockstar and Lapdance.

But yo the fucking highlight:
    At the beginning of Happy they played another version of it and the drums were so rumbly and HARD!! Pffsh I lost it, and at the end they played it again for a good amount of time THAT LEAD INTO SPAZ! What the fuck that was like cotdamn ANOTHER VERSION OF HAPPY? WITH SPAZ GOING THROUGH IT, I know some of yall would have lost it to, alright yall goodnight

• Yeah I remember that Spaz x Happy playing during the end of his coachella performance, sounds so sick to have seen live that's awesome man.

• OMG HE DOES IT GIRL GUSH FREQ OMG FUCK

• OMG, sounds sick. He was also on RTL Late Nite yesterday? A 1 hour long show, I didnt see the episode but I heard he got emotional because they played Happy in a Dutch orchestestra version. I need to this tho

• OMG NO WAY!

lol

• So he didn't perform any songs from IMM? If that's the case, I'm not going lol

• My mind just frozed with

@Rawdee said:

It Girl, Gush, Gust Of Wind even FREQ!!!!!

Looks like your connection to I JUST CAME BACK FROM P'S CONCERT! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.