Is Pharrell your Producer of the Year?

• I read online that for the 2015 GRAMMY Awards, albums (and singles of course) must be released between Oct. 1, 2013 and Sept. 30, 2014. Who do you guys rank as your Producer of the Year?

For Pharrell that includes Miley Cyrus' Bangerz, Pusha T's MNIMN, the Beyonce tracks, his own album Girl, the Ed Sheeran tracks and the tracks on JHUD.

For Timbaland that includes the Beyonce album, JHUD, and the MJ Xscape album.

• Does this technically include Happy or no?

• ^, That's a good question because the Original Soundtrack was released in June of '13, of with Happy on it.

• NO MAN....DJ MUSTARD!!! MUZZARD-ON-THA-BEAT

• DJ KETCHUP :D

• @Playahater said:

NO MAN....DJ MUSTARD!!! MUZZARD-ON-THA-BEAT

DJ HONEY DIJON

• Staff

Hmmm i was gonna say no, but then when you listed the albums and the time frame it made me change my mind. Sure, he deserves it again.

Will they give it to the same person two years in a row? questionable

• haven't they give it to guys like Dr. Luke and Max Martin a few times in a row?

• I don't think a single hip hop producer under 40 yrs old exists that WASNT somehow influenced by Pharrell and Neptunes. Bold statement but probably true.

• i dont think he told him about versatility lol

• P deserves it this year for sure

Looks like your connection to Is Pharrell your Producer of the Year? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.