Pharrell week at Colette, Paris (October 13 – 18)

• The producer-rapper-singer-designer is coming to colette for one week (October 13 – 18), while he’s in town for his concerts at the Zenith. colette has assembled his recent collaborations: adidas, G-Star Raw, Uniqlo, Peace Love Word and of course the new releases: The perfume GIRL by Comme des Garçons with a special edition for colette (blue stopper, only 200 copies), Moynat clutches with a train theme, Ladurée macarons, the Timberland Beeline in red, an exclusive BBC t-shirt and cap for colette, jewelry from his friend Ofira and a surprise from Japan: cups from Kutani Choemon. Some special products will also be offered, such as the Brooklyn Bike and the Perspective chair with Domeau & Pérès as well as the Tank chair with Perrotin.

All the products will be availabe from October 13th.

Colette-cap-605x500.jpg

http://en.colette.fr/content/the-pharrell-week/

I'm thinking about going. Definitely want that Colette x BBC Cap and T-shirt. The media also said that Pharrell will come by one day. Who is going?

• I'll be there on October 13th as I have tickets for the show that night ! I really hope Pharrell will be there on that day...

• Be there on 14th :)
    But I don't think I could have enough time to come in Paris for the concert AND go to Colette... Damned

• I'll be there too... The other day at Colette, I was looking for the Adidas x Pharrell leather jacket, but I when I saw the price I said oh my god, I was crying... It's just priceless : one thousand Euros for a jacket, it's crazy... "Wealth is of the heart and mind not the pocket", my aunt Fanny !!

• nice

!

• I don't understand why Pharrell love Colette. This is shit!

Looks like your connection to Pharrell week at Colette was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.