headphone recommendations

• My 20 dollar SONY over the ear headphones are cutting it anymore, so i'm looking for recommendations for durable over the ear headphones ranging from 20- 80 dollars.

Thanks in advance!

• Admin

Can't give you a proper name for that price range but nearly anything from Sennheiser is golden.

My advice is save up a bit and invest in a quality pair of high end headphones, they'll not only sound 10x better but they'll last you a very long time if you take care of them properly. Sennheiser HD600/650s will last you decades. One caveat with high end headphones besides price is that you'll most likely need a DAC and amp to properly drive them, the upside though is you'll be hearing music in like hi def. Just don't go spending $100+ in "high end" headphone cables, fucking waste mate.

• Sadly, the best pair of head phones I had were 100$,If thats good for you then i recomend sol republic I can't remember exactly the pair but they were godly. I got them for 90 since i had a 10 percent off code for FYE.

• Bowers & Wilkins P7

Amazon_P7_1.jpg

€ 400 :\

• @G said:

Bowers & Wilkins P7

wow! there are all uppity! lol

Looks like your connection to headphone recommendations was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.