Pharrell & Co. - God Only Knows (Official Video) (The Beach Boys Cover) (2014)

• Staff

The BBC just launched their new music thing with this song featuring:

Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder, Sir Elton John, One Direction, Jake Bugg, Lorde, Emeli Sandé, Chris Martin, Kylie Minogue, Paloma Faith, Sam Smith and Florence Welch; rock musicians Chrissie Hynde, Brian May and Dave Grohl; classical musicians Alison Balsom, Martin James Bartlett, Danielle de Niese and Nicola Benedetti; folk performer Eliza Carthy; Senegalese singer Baaba Maal; jazz performer Jamie Cullum; British Asian Music star Jaz Dhami; the BBC's Zane Lowe, Lauren Laverne, Katie Derham, Gareth Malone and Jools Holland; and the youthful vocals of the Tees Valley Youth Choir and the BBC Concert Orchestra.

• WOW THAT WAS AWESOME.

• Excellent

• Brian Wilson, P, annnnnnd Stevie?! ON THE SAME SHIT?! OMG

• Man....this is pretty ill but Stevie's short cameo makes me wish it was his song

• A full Pharrell cover version of God only knows, would be amazing!

• @Pushamalicious-T said:

Man....this is pretty ill but Stevie's short cameo makes me wish it was his song

YOO Stevie's part mann. I agree with you 100%

• @Pushamalicious-T said:

Man....this is pretty ill but Stevie's short cameo makes me wish it was his song

this.

• lol i saw a clip of this on the news and it made me all weird like i wanted to cry. this is sick

• This is cool but what's the point of it? Seems random.

• probably showing my age now, but this immediately reminded me of the BBC 'Perfect Day' single back in the 90s:

• Really guys??? This is super gay....

• @FlowHightide So lame. On so many levels. I love that song as well. how did they make it sound so shit.

• Lorde sounded amazing

• Staff

I'm with Flow & Mikito on this one... i don't really like it. Lorde's part was good though.

Looks like your connection to Pharrell & Co. - God Only Knows (Official Video) (The Beach Boys Cover) (2014) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.